I know there's at least one other fan of anime on this board, and perhaps more, so I thought I'd do a review of some of the anime I've watched. I'm hoping others will do the same.

Views: 600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Title: Girls Und Panzer

Episodes: 12 episodes

Category:  Slice of life/Tournament

(Setting and Plot borrowed from Wikipedia)

Setting - The story takes place in a universe where historical World War II–era tanks are maintained for sport-style warfare competitions and large carrier ships known as Academy Ships support mobile sea communities. Of the many activities high school girls can participate in, one of the most popular is "sensha-dō"  the art of operating tanks, which is considered a traditional martial art

Plot - Miho Nishizumi, a girl from a prestigious family of sensha-dō practitioners who became traumatized by a past event, transfers to Ooarai Girls High School to get away from sensha-dō, as she presumed the school was no longer practicing the sport. However, shortly after Miho begins her new school life and makes some new friends, the student council announces the revival of sensha-dō at Ooarai and coerces Miho, the only student with prior experience, to join. While reluctant to join at first, having practically been forced, Miho soon warms up to sensha-dō and they enter a national championship, facing off against various other schools, in a competition that becomes a serious matter after Miho and the others learn that their school will be closed should they not win.

Characters

I'm skipping characters this time because there's a lot of them and in a certain way, they really aren't that important--well, I'll be getting to that.

What's good:

This series is a lot of fun. Yes, I know, I say that about all of them, but hear me out.

There are several things that make this work. There are the characters, who, despite being very stereotypical in some ways, are all fairly distinct and interesting. This includes both the girls that comprise the Tankery Club at Oorai Academy and their opponents, plus the parental figures of the main cast.  There's also the setting of this particular universe, combining not just the idea of high school girls battling each other in tanks for sport, but also the diea that their schools are all based in communities aboard aircraft carriers.  Those are two very important things that heavily contribute to the series' appeal.

But what really makes this work is the tank battles. This show is more or less a tournament competition dressed up as Moe, and even though the outcomes of the battles are predictable, they're still very exciting. Much like a well-executed superhero story: you know the hero is doing to win, but the best part is how the hero gets there.

What doesn't work:

I would say there are two main issues with this anime. First is the ludicrous premise--not only are high school girls fighting in tanks, they're using live ammunition--and wearing short skirts the whole time too.

The other issue is the characters. Yes, they are all mostly stereotypical archetypes, but they're interestin enough that you want to get to know them better, but unfortunately, outside of the main five, you don't. It would have been nice to have spent a little more time getting to know all of the girls, and not just the ones the story centers around.

Fanservice Level:

All of the girls do wear short skirts, and there are a couple of scenes set in hot springs, but nothing really objectionable.

Perverted Character(s)

None

Final Thoughts:

This is an exciting trip and can be enjoyed fairly easily. If you want, you cand easily turn your brain off and enjoy it--actually, with this premise, you'll need to turn off your brain to some extent.  That being said, it's a fun ride.

My rating: 8/10

Girls Und Panzer is available for streaming on Crunchyroll.com.

Does anyone know what Cartoon Network's Adult Swim Toonami block actually aired overnight March 31/April 1-Easter?

My cable listings only had the regular programming listed, so my DVR caught segments of something in the time slots that normally would have been Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans, Space Dandy, and Cowboy Bebop.

I have absolutely no idea what it might have been except it was already in progress and had subtitles over the Japanese soundtrack.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Interesting. Another one where I've read  and enjoyed the manga, but not seen the anime. 

Randy Jackson said:

Title: Girls Und Panzer

Episodes: 12 episodes

Category:  Slice of life/Tournament

(Setting and Plot borrowed from Wikipedia)

Setting - The story takes place in a universe where historical World War II–era tanks are maintained for sport-style warfare competitions and large carrier ships known as Academy Ships support mobile sea communities. Of the many activities high school girls can participate in, one of the most popular is "sensha-dō"  the art of operating tanks, which is considered a traditional martial art

Plot - Miho Nishizumi, a girl from a prestigious family of sensha-dō practitioners who became traumatized by a past event, transfers to Ooarai Girls High School to get away from sensha-dō, as she presumed the school was no longer practicing the sport. However, shortly after Miho begins her new school life and makes some new friends, the student council announces the revival of sensha-dō at Ooarai and coerces Miho, the only student with prior experience, to join. While reluctant to join at first, having practically been forced, Miho soon warms up to sensha-dō and they enter a national championship, facing off against various other schools, in a competition that becomes a serious matter after Miho and the others learn that their school will be closed should they not win.

Characters

I'm skipping characters this time because there's a lot of them and in a certain way, they really aren't that important--well, I'll be getting to that.

What's good:

This series is a lot of fun. Yes, I know, I say that about all of them, but hear me out.

There are several things that make this work. There are the characters, who, despite being very stereotypical in some ways, are all fairly distinct and interesting. This includes both the girls that comprise the Tankery Club at Oorai Academy and their opponents, plus the parental figures of the main cast.  There's also the setting of this particular universe, combining not just the idea of high school girls battling each other in tanks for sport, but also the diea that their schools are all based in communities aboard aircraft carriers.  Those are two very important things that heavily contribute to the series' appeal.

But what really makes this work is the tank battles. This show is more or less a tournament competition dressed up as Moe, and even though the outcomes of the battles are predictable, they're still very exciting. Much like a well-executed superhero story: you know the hero is doing to win, but the best part is how the hero gets there.

What doesn't work:

I would say there are two main issues with this anime. First is the ludicrous premise--not only are high school girls fighting in tanks, they're using live ammunition--and wearing short skirts the whole time too.

The other issue is the characters. Yes, they are all mostly stereotypical archetypes, but they're interestin enough that you want to get to know them better, but unfortunately, outside of the main five, you don't. It would have been nice to have spent a little more time getting to know all of the girls, and not just the ones the story centers around.

Fanservice Level:

All of the girls do wear short skirts, and there are a couple of scenes set in hot springs, but nothing really objectionable.

Perverted Character(s)

None

Final Thoughts:

This is an exciting trip and can be enjoyed fairly easily. If you want, you cand easily turn your brain off and enjoy it--actually, with this premise, you'll need to turn off your brain to some extent.  That being said, it's a fun ride.

Girls Und Panzer is available for streaming on Crunchyroll.com.

Title: Recovery of an MMO Junkie

Episodes: 10 episodes

Category: Romantic Comedy

(Plot and characters borrowed from Wikipedia)

Plot - Moriko Morioka is a 30-year-old successful career woman who decides to quit her taxing corporate job and become an elite NEET and find a more fulfilling life. She joins an online MMORPG Fruits de Mer and creates a male character named Hayashi as her avatar. In the game, Hayashi meets another character Lily, a high-level player who helps him learn the game. Hayashi and Lily becomes close friends and he joins her guild, @HomeParty. Meanwhile, in the real world, Moriko has a chance encounter with a handsome elite company employee, Yuta Sakurai, who may have ties with her online life.

Characters

Moriko Morioka - An unemployed 30-year old single woman and Hayashi's player. She quit her corporate job being disillusioned with the real world and started playing MMORPG games almost nonstop as a way to find meaning in her life.

Yuta Sakurai -A young businessman and Lily's player. He is half-British and is an elite employee at his trading company. Outside of work, he is socially awkward and has a hard time communicating with others.

Kazuomi Fujimoto -A college student who works part-time at the convenience store Moriko frequently visits and Kanbe's player. He also plays the MMO game and is aware that Moriko is also a player because she usually purchases electronic money for the game every visit.

Homare Koiwai - Yuta's co-worker and Moriko's former co-worker. He and Moriko used to know each other through their working calls and they never met personally while she was employed. He holds Moriko in high regard as an employee and was upset when she suddenly decided to quit her job leading him to find another job at the trading company Yuta works at.

What's good:

First of all, I have to say it's nice for a change to have an anime where the protagonists are adults and not in high school. I don't mind the high school setting generally, but seeing some adults is a nice change of pace.

I'm going to use those words again--cute and sweet--to describe this anime. It's a nice rom-com that's fun to watch, the characters are all likeable--even Koiwai, who comes off as a bit of an ass at times. Watching this show, you cheer for Moriko and Yuta to get together, and it's a nice journey.

In many ways, this reminds me of some of Shakespeare's comedies, and it's also a refreshing touch that when Moriko and Yuta discover the truth, neither flies off the handle in anger.

What doesn't work:

I think there are two major issues with this anime, and perhaps both could have been resolved if the series had lasted a couple of episodes longer.

First of all, there's little character development for any of the characters outside of Moriko and Yuta. You get to see a little of Koiwai's character as the series moves along, but it feels as if the other characters are just in the way. It's especially bothersome as it seems as if they wanted to do something more with the members of the guild, but then just let the plot line die.

The other issue is with Moriko. We never really get an good idea as to why she's chosen to become a NEET. Perhaps that's elaborated on in the manga, but it's left somewhat unclear in the anime. I know some of the issue is cultural differences, but it just seems odd that she would quit her job and not try to find another one without greater motivation than simply being dissatisfied with her life.

One more issue with Moriko is that it's never explained why she's 30 and single. Her character model--even when she's unkempt and not wearing makeup--is quite attractive, and it's hard to imagine that there weren't people trying to date her. Or perhaps there were and there was some other issue. An explanation really would have helped.

Fanservice Level:

Nah. There are a couple of scenes with Moriko in the shower, but they aren't suggestive in the slightest.

Perverted Character(s)

None

Final Thoughts:

It's a cute and sweet anime. It's perhaps not laugh out loud funny, but it's charming in it's own right, and there are some chuckles along the way.

My rating: 7/10

Recovery of an MMO Junkie is available for streaming on Crunchyroll.com.

Title: Sakura Quest
Episodes: 25 episodes
Category: Slice of Life

Plot:

Yoshino Kabaru is a recent college graduate who fled her small town for Tokyo. Unfortunately, she can't land a job. She gets a call one day to become the "Queen" of another small town's tourism board--she thinks it's only for a day or so, but her contract is for a full year, and now she has to do her best to revitalize the town along with the friends she makes along the way.

Characters:

Yoshina Kabaru - Our primary protagonist, she's an upbeat, energetic girl with some unique ideas in terms of how to promote tourism in her adopted town.

Shiori Shinomiya - A native of Manoyama, she works for the tourism board and has no desire to ever leave the town she was born in.

Maki Midorikawa - Another native of Manoyama, she quit school to pursue a career as an actress. Failing this, she's returned to Manoyama, although she tries to stay away from her estranged family.

Ririko Oribe - Another native of Manoyama, she's an eccentric but kind girl with a passion for monsters, or Unidentified Monster Animals--UMAs for short. She's extremely introverted and very closeted, having lived with her grandmother Chitose for most of her life.

Sanae Kozuki - A native of Tokyo and a Web Designer, she chose to relocate to Manoyama after burning out in Tokyo.

Ushimatsu Kadota - The head of the Manoyama Tourism Board, he's an elderly but lively man who is trying his best to save the town of Manoyama.

Chitose Oribe - A brusque contemporary of Kadota, she's the leader of the Manoyama Merchants board and usually at odds with Kadota. We find out later in the series why.

Doku - Another contermporary of Kadota and Chitose, he's an eccentric inventor and mechanic.

Mr. Sandal - A 1/8th Japanese from Scandinavia, he's an eccentric artist tracing his roots, as his grandparents met in Manoyama.

Manoyama - A small town of around 50,000 that's slowly declining in population and importance, but with a strong cultural history and background.

Everybody else - The inhabitants of Manoyama and those that have an effect on it's future.

What's good:

It would be easy to look at the plot summary of this anime and figure out exactly what's going to happen and how things will be resolved. Thankfully, tha'ts not the case here. This isn't an Andy Hardy movie--they try lots of things, but everything isn't successful, and they fail almost as much as they succeed, or their successes don't always result in the best outcome. I really appreciate that this particular anime bucks those conventions, even with it's ending.

The characters are all well written, likeable and distinct. This kind of reminds me of Shirobako, where there are some primary characters but many of the secondary ones really have an impact on everything that's going on. You end up rooting for all of them to succeed by the end, however.

Another thing that helps is that the town's revitalization is not easy, mainly because of the town's residents themselves. Between petty politics (there are problems getting anything accomplished early on because of the personal conflicts between Kadota and Chitose) and additionally the negative attitudes that many of the townspeople have towards changing the town and their way of life, it's a difficult road to hoe. Given that, I also appreciate that they didn't attempt to add any further conflict, as there was already plenty.

The focus primarily seems to be on the theme of belonging. Yoshino considers herself an outsider when she accepts the role of Queen, and many of the others wonder how they fit in the world as well. It's nicely emphasized over time that part of the point is to be inclusive rather than exclusive, and that's something I liked as well.

What doesn't work:

The show does start out slowly. In fact, I was very much on the fence about continuing to watch by the end of episode 3, but ultimately I stuck it out and I'm glad that I did.

One thing that is weird is that Manoyama just doesn't seem like a small town to me, especially with 50,000 residents. It's difficult to imagine a city in the USA with that population facing some of the issues that arise in this anime.

Fanservice Level:

None.

Perverted Character(s)

There is an older gentleman who lives on the outskirts of town that's a bit of a pervert, but it's played for laughs and didn't really feel objectionable.

Final Thoughts:

Sakura Quest is a well-written and well executed anime that takes a number of genre tropes and skews them in a more real world approach. It's a nice ride, and enjoyable watch.

My rating: 9/10

Sakura Quest is available for streaming on Crunchyroll.com.

Title: A Place Further Than The Universe

Episodes: 13 episodes

Category: Adventure

Plot (borrowed from Wikipedia):

Mari Tamaki is a second-year high school student who wants to make the most out of her youth but is usually too afraid to do so. One day, she meets Shirase Kobuchizawa, a girl who has been saving up to travel to Antarctica, where her mother disappeared three years ago. Joined by two other girls, Hinata Miyake and Yuzuki Shiraishi, they join an expedition headed towards the Antarctic.

Characters (from Wikipedia):

Mari Tamaki - A girl who attends Tatara West High School in Tatebayashi, Gunma. She is often called Kimari by her friends. She always having curious about things that she does not know while having interests various things. Eventually, she met with Shirase to return her one million yen which led both of them to became more closer and learn more about Antarctica. She was impressed by Shirase's Antarctic plan and decided that they would go together.

Shirase Kobuchizawa - She is a senior high school student going to the same high school as Kimari. A shy and quiet girl, she is also the daughter of Takako Kobuchizawa, an Antarctic observation crew member who has not been seen since her last expedition to Antarctica. Shirase has been dreaming to go to Antarctica to look for her mother, as she believes her mother is still alive and waiting for her. Most of her classmates make fun of her by calling her the Antarctic Empress and believe that she won't make it to Antarctica. Soon she met with Kimari and Hinata and made their move to make her plan work. Their hardwork eventually led them to meet Yuzuki Shiraishi.

Hinata Miyake - A bright and friendly girl who works part-time at a convenience store near the high school where Kimari attends. She is the same age as Kimari, but she dropped out of high school and is now preparing to taking a college entrance examination. Her dream is to ace the exams. She decided to join the expedition since she has two years left before taking her college entrance examination, and she wanted to do something special. She has been watching Kimari and Shirase and has been envious of both of them for a long time, but she also likes their honesty

Yuzuki Shiraishi - She is a first-year high school student from Hokkaido, who has a calm and cool personality compared to the others. She is an actress who started in entertainment and commercials at the age of four and has never had friends since she was child due to her work. She initially refused to go to Antarctica to do online streams about the trip, but later changed her mind after being convinced by Kimari, Shirase and Hinata. She is initially jealous of Kimari, Shirase and Hinata's friendship, but she later realizes that all of them are her best friends even though they had only known each other for less than a month.

What's good:

This show has so much heart, it's overflowing. Watching it, you care so much, and so want the characters to succeed in their goals.

All of the girls are very, very likeable, and all of them are quite realistic as well. One of my favorite moments was when they finally set foot on land in Antarctica and Shirase's words weren't so much "wow" as they were "F--- You!" to everyone who doubted that she'd ever get there.

One thing I also noticed is that there is likely more physical contact between the characters than I will see in 10 similar anime combined. Lots and lots of hugging, and lots and lots of tears. Oh, so many tears. I highly advise having a box of tissues at hand if you choose to watch this series.

There are a great many characters besides the ones named above that have a huge impact on the story, and man y of them--even some of the seemingly least important characters--will touch your heart For instance, there's a character who's more or less in the story for comic relief who's trying everything she can to convince her boyfriend that she is not abandoning him for Antarctica. It's humorous, but also sobering as you realize what many of the people on the expedition are sacrificing to be there.

What doesn't work:

The one minor complaint I have is that I would have liked to have seen more about how the girls were received after they returned home. I can't imagine that there wouldn't be some level of change to all of their lives, but the anime treats it as if their lives just returned to normal.

Fanservice Level:

I'm sure there was something in there that was considered fanservice, but I didn't notice anything.

Perverted Character(s)

None

Final Thoughts:

A Place Further Than the Universe is considered by many to be one of the best anime ever made, and it only came out in the last year. I have a hard time refuting that praise.

My rating: 9/10

A Place Further Than The Universe is available for streaming on Crunchyroll.com.

Title: Re:Creators

Episodes: 22 episodes

Category: Action/Adventure

Plot (borrowed rom Wikipedia):

Sōta Mizushino is a young high school student and anime fan who dreams of writing his own light novel. While watching the anime adaptation of the mecha light novel Elemental Symphony of Vogelchevalier to look for inspiration, the tablet computer he is watching it on sputters and drags him into the anime's world, where he witness a battle between the anime's character Selesia and a mysterious girl wearing a military uniform. After returning with Selesia, Sōta discovers that other characters from different stories and forms of media were also brought to the real world, with some of them aligned with the military uniform girl, who promised them the ways to end the strife in their worlds and a way back home, unaware of her true intentions. To stop her, Sōta and Selesia agree to find the other characters and bring them home; lest the military uniform princess will bring untold destruction to every world that exists.

Characters

There are a lot of characters. If you want to read up on them, check Wikipedia

What's good:

I could easily see this show having plenty of broad appeal to the people who read this forum, especially since it involves so many hero/villain archetypes.

Yup, villain. It's not just heroes that are brought over from the stories. That's one of the things that makes this interesting. Some of the heroes become villains in their single-mindedness to return home, some of the villains are changed by their experiences, and some don't change at all.

One of the other things that makes this series work is the interchanges between the fictional characters and the people that created them. Some of the story characters are quite angry with the creators, some ambivalent, and the reactions of the creators is interesting as well.

The creators are also quite interesting. I'm sure they're patterned on real people, and you see that they're all quite complex. For instance, two of the artists gush openly about how much better the other is when they aren't in the same room, they fight with one another almost to blows over story ideas, etc. It's nice to see that reflected.

Another thing that I have to give the show credit for is that when the government gets involved, there's not the usual "fight them first then make up" or "I can't believe this is happening until it's too late" thing going on. Instead, they simply accept that things have changed and move forward on trying to decide how to deal with it. Same in terms of keeping things quiet--they don't want to tell the general public of course, but they have no issues coming clean to the creators they desperately need to make their plans work.

What doesn't work:

There are definitely times in the first few episodes where one wishes that people would stop explaining things and get on with the story. In my opinion, it's entirely likely they could have shaved two episodes from the series and no one would have noticed.

Additionally, at the end of the series, there is one major dangling plot hole that's never dealt with, not even in terms of foreshadowing a second season. That really surprised me, as it seems as though everything was pretty well thought out for the most part.

Fanservice Level:

Nothing obvious, at least not to me.

Perverted Character(s)

One of the creators is a little perverted, but it's done for laughs and I wouldn't say it's objectionable or uncomfortable.

Final Thoughts:

Re:Creators is pretty good, particularly if you enjoy epic stories. I'd have to recommend it.

Unfortunately, Re:Creators is an Amazon Exclusive. If you're an Amazon Prime member, it's not really an issue, but otherwise I'm not aware of any legal streaming sources.

Title: Re:Zero
Episodes: 25 episodes
Category: Fantasy/Adventure

Plot:

Natsuki Subaru is an 18 year old hikikomori who only plays games. One day, after leaving a convenience store, he is summoned to another world, although why is not understood There he meets Emilia, a girl who is under consideration to become the next queen of the country of Lugunica.

Characters

I'm being lazy, and it's easier just to point you to Wikipedia

What's good:

One thing I didn't mention in my plot synopsis is that Subaru comes to the new world with a special ability: the ability to re-spawn anytime he is killed. Fortunately--and unfortunately--he also remembers everything that's happened to him, including how it felt to die. He deals with a lot of PTSD during the events of the series, and you wonder if it will break him.

It doesn't.

Subaru eventually ends up being one oft he most kick-ass characters in anime, despite the fact that he's generally physically weaker than his opponents and really has no special abilities to speak of other than determination. That determination stands him in great stead, as he has many ups and downs throughout the series. He's a character you can't help rooting for, extremely likeable and very human, even when he's screwing up.

The other characters are also well written and defined, particularly the love interests for Subaru (It's not a harem, although perhaps that sentence makes it sound like one) and the primary villain of the show, Betelgeuse. Part of Subaru's charm is his ability to interact with the various characters and eventually get what he needs from them, although sometimes at great detriment to himself.

What doesn't work:

There are a number of plot points that are raised during the show and never resolved. For instance, the first primary adversary never returns although one would expect her to. There's some political intrigue as well, and we never do find out who ascended to the throne, making the ending less satisfying than it should have been.

Fanservice Level:

If there was anything, I missed it.

Perverted Character(s)

None.

Final Thoughts:

Re: Zero is a really fun fantasy adventure anime, and well worth the time in my opinion.

Re: Zero can be watched on Crunchyroll.com

Interesting. Another one I've heard of, but never seen.

Title: Aggretsuko
Episodes: 10 15 minute episodes
Category: Slice of Life

Plot:

Retsuko is a 25 year old office worker in Japan, and she hates her job. She's not moving forward and her boss is a complete and utter jerk, plus she's too nice and too timid to speak up for herself as she's being mistreated. To deal with her day to day stress, she goes to karaoke and sings Death Metal.

Characters

There are a number of characters in the show, but I'm going to focus on who I consider to be the four main ones:

Retsuko - Retsuko is, by all appearances, a sweet and reliable young woman, who's frustrated by her position in the world and her work. She constantly looks for various alternatives to either allow her to quit her job or make it more palatable. To relieve stress, she goes to karaoke and sings Death Metal.

Director Ton - Retsuko's boss, he's a foul, lazy, literal sexist pig. He constantly belittles Retsuko and makes her do menial tasks around the office because she's a woman, like making him tea or cleaning his desk. He also refuses to use computers, as he's much older and prefers to use his abacus for calculations (they work in an accounting office). As the series moves on, he does show some redeeming qualities, but he's still the villain.

Gori and Washimi - Two career women who work in the same office as Retsuko (Washimi is the executive secretary for the company president, and Gori is the director of Marketing). They meet and befriend Retsuko at a yoga class, and eventually serve as mentors to her.

What's good:

Believe it or not, this anime was developed by Sanrio, the same company famous for Hello Kitty. Well, actually maybe that's not so hard to believe, as all of the characters are cute anthropomorphic versions of human beings.

However, that's the last thing this anime has in common with Hello Kitty. Despite appearances, this is a pretty adult anime, and a lot of Retsuko's frustrations will ring true to pretty much anyone who's ever worked an office job.

One of the things I like about this anime is that even though it doesn't end badly, it's not a feel good story. The primary characters seem very real and well-fleshed out, and even the ones that seemingly have it all together exhibit flaws that show that they don't have it all figured out either. Retsuko herself is far from perfect, at times too timid to speak her mind in situations where she needs to (she buys socks she doesn't need at a store so that she doesn't leave empty-handed), at other times schemes ways to quit her job that aren't terribly ethical (one of the reasons she was in the yoga class in the first place was because she wanted to lose weight so she could land a wealthy husband), and she drinks quite a lot as well to help her with her stress. Ton is an absolute jerk, but when the crap hits the fan he proves his worth. Additionally, there are other characters that have flaws that make them endearing and quite human.

What doesn't work:

I really do wish that the episodes had been longer, or that there had been more of them. There are a number of secondary characters that I felt could have been developed better (Retsuko's co-workers Fanneko and Haida) and storyline beats that seemed a little rushed (Retsuko has a brief romance with someone who works in the Sales department, but it just seems as if the romance was rushed and over with almost immediately).

Fanservice Level:

None.

Perverted Character(s)

None.

Final Thoughts:

Aggretsuko is a thoughtful and interesting anime. It can be watched in just a couple of hours as well, so it doesn't require a large time commitment. As such things go, it's enjoyable.

Aggretsuko is a Netflix original and can be streamed on that platform.

Interesting. I've heard good things about this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service