The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

I thought I'd try something low-maintenance. We begin with...

"What a Night for a Knight"

Scooby-Doo and the gang investigate the mysterious Black Knight, who turns out to be Mister Wickles the curator, who is running an art forgery ring.

Notes:

• We get the first appearance of Scooby-Snacks.
  • Velma loses her glasses for the first time.
  • Daphne describes Shaggy as "the swingingest gymnast in school".
  • Shaggy can do ventriloquism.
  • Freddie is not named during this episode.
  • Scooby and the gang break into a museum and trash several exhibits, without any apparent consequences.

Overall: An OK episode.  Not much of a mystery, even by cartoon standards. Mister Wickles is the only possible suspect.

Views: 1336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark S. Ogilvie said:

They are cringe worthy now, but I didn't think of them at all when I was a kid.  When you think about it the media as a whole was rather insensitive by todays standards.  I think if not for the heart attack Mama Cass might have kept on and been star in her own right.

She had a fantastic singing voice.

She did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7rAaYFFeZk&list=PLF8Tfu3aQMBg3...

Thinking about it the amazing thing about this song was that it was a bunch of witches singing about being different, but they were mainly different because they were all wicked witches.

Richard Willis said:

Mark S. Ogilvie said:

They are cringe worthy now, but I didn't think of them at all when I was a kid.  When you think about it the media as a whole was rather insensitive by todays standards.  I think if not for the heart attack Mama Cass might have kept on and been star in her own right.

She had a fantastic singing voice.

From The Onion:

Sagittarius | Nov. 22 to Dec. 21

Sometimes you miss your days as part of a plucky band of mystery-solving teens, but hey, survivor guilt is like that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service