The Graphic Mueller Report?

Now that the Mueller Report is out, do you think a comics-style version of it - or versions - could be viable? I suppose it could combine comics-style dramatization and comics-style illustrated text.

There was a comics-style adaptation of the Kenneth Starr report back during Clinton's Monica Scandal (though I only became aware of it later on) and it apparently sold quite well. The Mueller Report, as a U.S. Government document, is P.D., no there is no legal issue with that.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There also was a comics version of the 9/11 report, The 9/11 Report: A Graphic Adaptation written by Sid Jacobson and drawn by Ernie Colón. Colón has done several works in a similar vein:

• After 9/11: America's War on Terror, with Jacobson
    •  A Graphic Biography: Che, with Jacobson
    • Anne Frank: The Anne Frank House Authorized Graphic Biography, with Jacobson
    • The Great American Documents: Volume 1 with Ruth Ashby,
    • The Warren Commission Report: A Graphic Investigation Into the Kennedy Assassination, with Dan Mishkin
  • Wow, I didn't realize Colón had done so many! I knew about the 9/11 book and the follow-up, but not the rest of them. 

And yeah, I bet there's going to be a graphic novel version of this one too. Probably a couple -- one more authoritative and one more parodic.

• With certain aspects of recent politics and culture, it will be difficult to distinguish between these two.

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

And yeah, I bet there's going to be a graphic novel version of this one too. Probably a couple -- one more authoritative and one more parodic.

This reply was deleted.