I miss this. Really, REALLY miss this.

So here's a thread to consolidate our birthday wishes... assuming we're all not too scattered across Facebook and the twitterverse, etc.

Views: 493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Happy Birthday to Pete and George.  Sorry if its a bit late for my fellow Ulsterman Pete's.

Happy Birthday, Philip Portelli!
Happy birthday, Philip from me as well!
Very much appreciated, Doctor & Travis!
I'd like to thanks everyone who sent birthday wishes to Tracy on Saturday via Facebook. she was really and truly touched by the gesture.

Let me very belatedly thank you for the birthday wishes, Rob.  I still lurk from time to time, Wandering Sensei.  The problem is that I have too many hobbies in addition to work and family.  And truth to tell, I felt like a charlatan posting a lot on a board that's mostly about comic books when I haven't been deeply involved with them for such a long time.  I still follow daily comic strips rather closely, though.  But maybe I'll pop back in a little more often.

As for the Reds, this past season was rather painful, wasn't it? 

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man said:

Man, whatever happened to that guy? He was the other biggest Reds fan on the board! We used to give each other Reds trivia.

Rob Staeger said:
It's the right place (and the right time) for Drjohnrock's birthday! Happy birthday, man!

Yes, indeed it was. At least we weren't strung along with hopeful thinking throughout the season only to have our dreams shattered toward the end of the season, as if that is any kind of horrible consolation.

Anyway, we are happy to have you around any time. There is a relatively active thread about the daily strips, even though I'm personally never on there. Hope to see you around here more often, John! (Can I call you that?)

Drjohnrock said:

As for the Reds, this past season was rather painful, wasn't it?  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service