Well, I hope you folks have fun with it.

Views: 369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mickey McLaurin said:
I was going to add a "Bwahahaha!" but I can't locate the smilies... :( Guess I need to explore the options more...

On the right, below the list of groups and the Captain Comics Badge, is a link to the smilies page. There are four options for each smilie. Copy & paste the HTML code into your post to use a smilie! Photobucket
Odd. For some reason, today I can get into the ningsite from work. Did you guys change something about the site?
We called your boss.
PowerBook Pete said:
We called your boss.

That can't be - they haven't fired me yet!
Baron in da HOUSE!
The Baron said:
PowerBook Pete said:
We called your boss.

That can't be - they haven't fired me yet!

Pete's friends have crooked noses.
Have the old boards finally died? I haven't been able to access them all afternoon.
No, the old board is still supposed to be up. The TechMods will soon be on the case.
Here's a peculiar thing - as some of you may recall, when the new board was first launched, my company's work filters wouldn't let me access the board at all. Then one day, I idly tried again, and they let me in. Why? I don't know. But today I noticed that the work filters won't let me access CK's "Baseball" blog entry and Randy's "Cecil Turtle vs. Reed Richards" thread.

Could my company have something against Warner Brothers?

So that's how it's done!
Well done. Now what the heck is that image?

The Baron said:
So that's how it's done!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service