This is the Three Word Story Game.

In this game, each poster posts three words that add to the story. For instance, let's say Person A says:
"The boy ate"

Person B could say:
"five chicken legs."

Punctuation doesn't count toward your word number. You cannot use more than three words per entry, nor can you have consecutive posts. Conjunctions count as one word each. You can end a sentence during your entry, like "in Montana. Next," Hyphenated words, like "Spider-Man" count as one word. If there are any questions, just put them in your post.

There is no scoring. There is only the Story.

Views: 1492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

side of the

political party supporting

free ice cream

for everyone that

dances the lambada.

Getting back to

Stately Wayne Manor

Alfred was serving

as caddy to

Lois Lane who

was secretly seeing

if she could

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Fixed Points in Time
"Marvel's Comet Man's origin is strongly tied to the year 1986, because that is when…"
19 minutes ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Fixed Points in Time
"Roy Thomas wrote Secret Origins #5, which establishes that Lee Travis' decision to become the…"
25 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Fixed Points in Time
"Hmm... even though that story is not tied to a specific date, it's historic enough to be…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Sept. 26-Oct. 2, 2022
"Note to wrestling comics fans: this week's Florida Man #3 (see above) is structured around a…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion She-Hulk
"It was not my intention to post about each issue individually, although I just might anyway. My…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Sept. 26-Oct. 2, 2022
"Cap said: Totally agree, Cap! I really enjoy the wide selection we have now, since my tastes have…"
1 hour ago
"Superman Family #182 (April 1977) has a Supergirl story tied to Viking 1 making its way to…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Fixed Points in Time
"I would classify that as "fuzzy" because there's no historical event to…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Batman: Dear Detective: This is the Lee Bremejo joint in which he creates a story based on his…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"Rob said It does make me wonder how big that team is that takes care of this process. I say this as…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"And one more thing... maybe the most off-model Darkseid I've ever seen:"
2 hours ago
Dave Elyea replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Fixed Points in Time
"How about this one: in Teen Titans #4 (July-August 1966), we're shown a flashback to the…"
2 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service