This is the Three Word Story Game.

In this game, each poster posts three words that add to the story. For instance, let's say Person A says:
"The boy ate"

Person B could say:
"five chicken legs."

Punctuation doesn't count toward your word number. You cannot use more than three words per entry, nor can you have consecutive posts. Conjunctions count as one word each. You can end a sentence during your entry, like "in Montana. Next," Hyphenated words, like "Spider-Man" count as one word. If there are any questions, just put them in your post.

There is no scoring. There is only the Story.

Views: 1463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once upon a
time, in a
bottle, under the
sea, a tiny
man in a
Vegas showgirl's outfit
was practicing his
Groucho impression. On
his pointy nose
he balanced a
picture of matchstick
models of famous

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"In Web of Spider-Man #99 (1993), they introduced the New Enforcers!  Plus…"
32 minutes ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"I've read through #128 so I can keep up with the discussion this week. "
40 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"Wikipedia calls them a team. Yeah, I had to look it up."
40 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"You’d think as a result it would be harder for them to get henchjobs. "
44 minutes ago
"Marvel had two Golden Age masked mundanes in sequential issues of Mystic that had…"
48 minutes ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Added"
1 hour ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Added"
1 hour ago
"Added all but the Enforcers.  To my knowledge none of them have super powers. "
1 hour ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"I remember this cover very clearly. It's visual evidence of my thesis that archer characters…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"BACK ISSUE #137 I remember this cover very clearly. It's visual evidence of my thesis that…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Also added Kickers, inc."
2 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service