This is the Three Word Story Game.

In this game, each poster posts three words that add to the story. For instance, let's say Person A says:
"The boy ate"

Person B could say:
"five chicken legs."

Punctuation doesn't count toward your word number. You cannot use more than three words per entry, nor can you have consecutive posts. Conjunctions count as one word each. You can end a sentence during your entry, like "in Montana. Next," Hyphenated words, like "Spider-Man" count as one word. If there are any questions, just put them in your post.

There is no scoring. There is only the Story.

Views: 1465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

side of the

political party supporting

free ice cream

for everyone that

dances the lambada.

Getting back to

Stately Wayne Manor

Alfred was serving

as caddy to

Lois Lane who

was secretly seeing

if she could

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion "The Flash" movie star Ezra Miller busted for burglary
"Ezra Miller has issued an apology for his actions and legal troubles. Well, if he's sorry,…"
40 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I don't know what kind of act Storm would do besides ruining everybody's day at the…"
44 minutes ago
doc photo replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion R.I.P. Paul Coker Jr., of MAD Magazine and Rankin/Bass TV specials
"Coker had a very recognizable style. Knowing his work from Mad, one could easily spot his hand on…"
1 hour ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #128: Proteus is running amok at a toxic waste facility in Devil's Den, NJ. Meanwhile,…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #127: Constance Sutherland uses Mr. Winter, the head of Project: Proteus (who has also been…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Marvel Fanfare
"Lately I've been reading long-form DC comics on non-glossy paper stock (Swamp Thing,…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Marvel Fanfare
"Lately I've been reading long-form DC comics on non-glossy paper stock (Swamp Thing,…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"I went on speculate how the two Hanscomb girls may have been witches, but I came across another…"
3 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"We’re halfway through the month and I don’t think this series has made an appearance…"
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Ultraman Manga, by Eiichi Shimizu & Tomohiro Shimoguchi (Mildy Spoiler-ish)
"Volume Twelve The Star Cluster Council  tells the people of Earrh that the Ultra race…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Ultraman Tiga
"TAKE ME HIGHER!: "Daigo is plagued by nightmares of the world being swallowed up by darkness.…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service