Over in the "TV Shows I Am Binging" thread, I noted that I got hooked on This Is Us, which led to a quick discussion over the show's merits and a pledge to talk about the latest episode. We threw out the idea of having that conversation in the "What Are You Watching Right Now?" thread, but I decided to start one dedicated to the show. Although I titled it "Season 4," I'm not going to limit my observations to that season alone,

So far, it's just been me and Jeff, but I welcome anyone else to join in -- especially Tracy! We've seen too little of you here in the Comics Cave!

Views: 1705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I need to find a replacement for This Is Us that we'll both watch."

A "replacement" for us would have to be more than just an hour-long drama, it would have to be a family drama about a family we liked (a "fantasy" show as we define it). Currently we have Young Sheldon, but that's a half hour comedy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"This is on my to-be-watched list. I've loved the character of Wednesday ever since Christina…"
4 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"In one of our discussions I recently used the term “assorted dingbats” to describe my…"
33 minutes ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"Hot damn! I thought I had reviewed a couple of these comics before, so traveling back to 2009 (!)…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I honestly, do not remember much of anything about Quantum of Solace, I do know I watched it…"
1 hour ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"According to the Grand Comics Database, the story in Adventure #276 (author thought to be Otto…"
4 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"But where did Norman Lear get it? Interestingly, one site noted that "dingbat" was used…"
4 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"We binge-watched Wednesday. (Eight episodes, four nights.) We even stopped The Great (we'll…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"In one episode of All in the Family, Edith explains: "Well in them days, Archie was too shy to…"
4 hours ago
The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I liked the Kirby version of Machine Man. Never liked what subsequent writters did to him."
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"And the original..."
5 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Family matters kept me from posting yesterday, so here's the other Barry Windsor-Smith covers…"
5 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service