THE TOP FIVE

Amazing Fantasy #1 (of 5)

Marvel | $4.99

Writer/Art/Cover A-B: Kaare Andrews | Cover C Handbook variant: David Baldeon

Red Room Black Widow, teenage Spider-Man, World War II Captain America — the most iconic versions of your favorite Marvel characters from across time and space all wake up on an island of intrigue, darkness and ... Amazing Fantasy. Are they dead? Are they dreaming? Or have they truly been transported to another fantastical realm? And is there any way for them to return home? This isn’t just a love letter to your favorite Marvel eras, it’s a reinvestment in the seminal characters you’ve always loved, plucked from their quintessential timelines.

Captain Comics sez: What th--?

This looks pretty wacky, and it might even be silly. But it sure looks like fun. It's clearly not "in continuity" and only five issues long, so what's the harm?

Bizarro Comics: The Deluxe Edition HC

DC Comics | 432 pages | $49.99

Writers/Art: Various | Cover: Matt Groening

Where else could the world’s greatest alternative cartoonists run rampant through the DC Universe in utterly unhinged stories? Bizarro, an imperfect duplicate of Superman who does everything backward, tries drawing comics, concocting stories in which Wonder Woman participates in a poetry slam, baby Superman torments his baby-sitter ... and that’s just the start!

CC sez: This isn't a first printing — I've got a hardcover on my bookshelf — but here's the deluxe version, which you should get if you don't have any other version. It's not all Bizarro stories, but it is all bizarre stories, including the infamous "Letitia Lerner, Superbaby's Baby Sitter," which was once banned (violence to children!) but is now available for us to savor. It's professional comics people at their weirdest and funniest with the characters we all grew up with.

Groo Meets Tarzan #1 (of 4)

Dark Horse | $3.99

Writers: Mark Evanier, Sergio Aragones | Art/Cover: Tom Yeates, Sergio Aragones

The team behind the hit Groo the Wanderer series goes to Comic-Con, finding inspiration not only in their enthusiastic fans but in their fellow creators, too-especially those working on Tarzan comics. Sergio Aragonés finds a way to introduce the two characters to each other, and so Tarzan, the lord of the jungle, is set on a path that will lead him to Groo, the master of cheese dip. Also includes the return of the Rufferto backup strips!

CC sez: Speaking of silly, nobody does it better than Evanier and Aragones on Groo. Mixing that with classic pulp adventure in the form or ERB's Tarzan should be ... interesting.

Click here for preview.

Icon & Rocket Season One #1 (of 6)

DC Comics | $3.99

Writer: Reginald Hudlin | Art: Doug Braithwaite | Cover A: Taurin Clarke | Cover B Card Stock ($4.99): Darryl Banks | Cover D Card Stock ($4.99): Doug Braithwaite

Long ago, the stranded alien known as Arnus gave up hope of returning to his home planet. Tragically, he’d also realized that his adopted home of Earth was beyond saving. Content to waste away his long life in a human guise, Arnus was past caring … until the day a young woman named Raquel Ervin crashed into his life. Soon she’d convinced him to put his incredible power to work again as the heroic Icon … and to transform her into his sidekick, Rocket! But an innocent question on Rocket’s part — Why can’t we do something about the drugs on my corner? — quickly set a chain of events in motion leading to the pair becoming the most hunted beings on Earth … and they’re not just being pursued by Earthlings, either!

CC sez: Icon was my second favorite Milestone character (after Static), back when "Black Superman" was an original concept. (We're got loads of 'em now.) But Milestone went the extra, uh, mile — their Superman wasn't just Black, he was actually enslaved before the Civil War! (Yes, he's that old.) I'd like to see more exploration of that rather than the usual superheroics in the modern age, and maybe if there's an ongoing Icon title, we will.

Superman: Son of Kal-El

DC Comics | $3.99

Writer: Tom Taylor | Art/Cover A: John Timms | Cover B Card Stock ($4.99): Inhyuk Lee | Cover C Card Stock ($4.99): Stephen Byrne

DC ANNOUNCES BIG CHANGES FOR THE SUPERMAN FAMILY IN JULY

The action begins on July 13 as a new ongoing monthly series, Superman: Son of Kal-El, replaces the current Superman monthly title. Written by Tom Taylor (Nightwing, DCeased, Suicide Squad) with art by John Timms (Young Justice, Harley Quinn), this series follows the new adventures of the son of Superman as he’s entrusted with the protection of Earth.

Jonathan Kent has experienced a lot in his young life. He’s fought evil with Robin (Damian Wayne), traveled across galaxies with his Kryptonian grandfather, and lived in the future with the Legion of Super-Heroes, who were intent on training him for the day his father could no longer be Superman. There is a hole in the Legion’s history that prevents Jon from knowing exactly when that will happen, but all signs point to it being very soon. It’s time for the son to wear the cape of his father and continue the never-ending battle as a symbol of hope for his home planet.

CC sez: As you can see from the above blurbery, this book was supposed to come out two weeks ago, preceding the latest Action Comics, Superman and the Authority #1 and Kara Zor-El, Superwoman of Tomorrow #2. Instead it's bringing up the rear, although I don't think that's really going to hurt anything.

And as you may guess, this is the result of "5G." Dan DiDio's project to age and replace all of DC's heroes may be as defunct as DiDio's career, but the gravitational effects are still being felt. The Batman books are heading for the miserable future depicted in Future State at light speed, and the Super-books seem determined to follow suit.

As to content, I'm not against the idea of Jon Kent becoming the lead Superman, but I am saddened that they skipped so many of his younger years in the Legion and with Damian Wayne. That seems like a lot of good stories we'll never see.

And I am against what they're doing to Superman Sr. I don't like the "touch of grey" in his hair (Remember when they did that to Hal Jordan? Didn't turn out so well.), I don't like him embracing the Kingdom Come S-shield (because that cheapens why it was used in Kingdom Come) and I don't like this character, conceived as an FDR Democrat, becoming his opposite: an authoritarian. And if he ends up a prisoner on Warworld, being killed and resurrected daily by Mongul (as depicted in Future State: War of the Worlds), forgotten by his friends and allies on Earth, I will be driven to homicidal rage.

Sigh. This just seems so ... unnecessary. But anytime you publish a Superman #1 (especially one that deliberately homages the 1940 Superman #1, see below), it's big news.

OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST

Action Comics #1033

DC Comics | 40 pages | $3.99

Writers: Phillip Kennedy Johnson, Becky Cloonan, Michael W. Conrad | Art: Daniel Sampere, Michael Avon Oeming | Cover: Daniel Sampere | Julian Totino Tedesco

Atlantis is under attack! Taking in the Warworld refugees also means taking possession of the deadly Warworld tech they brought with them, and holding that much power makes the undersea kingdom a threat to the rest of the world. Can Superman move fast enough to prevent all-out war? Doing so may mean taking the power into his own hands. Meanwhile, some of the escaped Warworld prisoners have found the Fortress of Solitude … and along with it, Lois Lane! In our second feature, Midnighter has gone deep into the Trojan compound and found a very unexpected guest whose path he crossed in Future State — none other than Mister Miracle!

CC sez: Yep, here comes Warworld. Dang it!

Batman Secret Files Huntress #1 one-shot

DC Comics | $4.99

Writer: Mariko Tamaki | Art: David Lapham | Cover A: Irvin Rodriguez | Cover B Card Stock ($5.99): Riccardo Federici

Huntress returns in an all-new one-shot adventure! Gotham’s Violet Vengeance lived through a lot in the last few weeks ... including her brain being invaded by a violent parasite bent on sending her on a deadly slugfest bender. Not fun, amiright? Well, Helena Bertinelli is no one to mess with — and when the villainous Vile’s parasite gives her the ability to see through the eyes of his victims? You best believe she’s gonna track him down and pop an arrow in that slimeball.

CC sez: Ooh, Huntress, I remember her! She was  the daughter of Batman and Catwoman on Earth-Two, and had a series in the back of Wonder Woman! Wait, I forgot, Earth-Two was wiped out in Crisis, so that never happened. Now I remember: She's in Birds of Prey with Black Canary and Oracle. Oops, I forgot, Oracle is Batgirl again and BC has been de-aged, and BoP was erased by Flashpoint. So ... No, hang on, I got it now, she's the homicidal mafia princess in The CW's Arrow! Oh, wait, that show is over and she never appeared again. But she was Helena Bertinelli in the comics for a while, wasn't she? Wait, wait, wait, now I remember: she's the mixed-up chick in the Harley Quinn/Birds of Prey movie! Although that version never appeared in the comics. Instead we got another Helena Wayne on Earth-2 after Flashpoint, but only until Convergence, when ... uh, I don't remember what happened after Convergence.

So just who is Huntress, anyway?

Dune: Blood of the Sardaukar #1

BOOM! | $7.99

Writers: Brian Herbert, Kevin J. Anderson | Art/Cover B: Adam Gorham | Cover A: Jeff Dekal

When the choice is vengeance or honor, which lies at the heart of a Sardaukar?

Jopati Kolona one of the Sardaukar: the emperor's elite military unit. The Sardaukar are unbeatable, unbending in their devotion to the emperor, and feared throughout the galaxy.

When Jopati meets Duke Leto of House Atreides, the house he believes responsible for the destruction of his home planet and family, he will be forced to question a life-long hatred.

Tasked with overthrowing the Atreides stronghold on Dune for his master, Jopati will be forced to choose between duty and forgiveness.

CC sez: I have never sampled a BOOM Dune book. But with the movie coming, it might be a good idea to brush up on the main concepts.

I Am Not Starfire TPB

DC Comics | 184 pages | $16.99

Writer: Mariko Tamaki | Art:Yoshi Yoshitani

Seventeen-year-old Mandy, daughter of Starfire, is not like her mother. Starfire is gorgeous, tall, sparkly and a hero. Mandy is not a sparkly superhero. Mandy has no powers. She’s a kid who dyes her hair black and hates everyone but her best friend, Lincoln. To Starfire, who is from another planet, Mandy seems like an alien, like some distant, angry, light-years-away moon.

And ever since she walked out on her SATs, which her mom doesn’t know about, Mandy has been even more distant. Everyone thinks Mandy needs to go to college and become whoever you become at college, but Mandy has other plans. Or she did until she gets partnered with Claire, the person she intensely denies liking but definitely likes a lot, for a school project.

When someone from Starfire’s past arrives, Mandy must make a choice: give up before the battle has even begun, or step into the unknown and risk everything to save her mom. I am Not Starfire is a story about teenagers and/as aliens; about knowing where you come from and where you are going; and about mothers.

CC sez: DC seems inordinately proud of this one. I got my first press release and interview option months and months ago, and have received multiple press releases since. All of them long, full of quotes and creator bios.

And I am not the slightest bit interested. Maybe some time ago I might have found the idea of a fat, unpleasant, lesbian daughter of a superhero an interesting, off-the-beaten-path concept. But lesbian coming-of-age is so common in comics these days that it practically is the beaten path. It's gotten boring.

Of course, this book isn't aimed at me. And for those to whom it speaks, here it is, and I'm glad it exists for you.

The Jekyll Island Chronicles Book 3: A Last Call

IDW Publishing | Softcover with flaps | 192 pages | Young Adults | $19.99

Writers: Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, Jack Lowe | Art: Prentis Rollins | Cover: S. J. Miller

Cities burn, electricity crackles, and the world hangs in the balance as the award-winning alternate-history graphic novel trilogy comes to a stunning conclusion!

The action picks up where The Jekyll Island Chronicles (Book Two): A Devil’s Reach left off: the cabal of anarchists, known internationally as Zeno, have stolen the plans to a Nikola Tesla’s Death Ray and intend to build it and use it first on the heroes of Jekyll. Meanwhile, Tesla and his contemporaries Charles Proteus Steinmetz and Henry Ford work against the clock to come up with an improbable chance to render the weapon useless. For their biggest challenge yet, our heroic regulars — mechanically-limbed Peter Karovik, electrically-powered Helen Huxley, high-flying Billy Colfield, and the brilliant cryptologist Solomon Taylor — must build an army of new heroes that join the battle royale on the tiny Georgia island of Jekyll.

CC sez: Somehow the first two volumes of this saga slipped by me, and I can't imagine how. Surely I would have noticed something with Nikola Tesla, Henry Ford, Charles Steinmetz and the like, because I love this sort of ersatz, "hidden" history. In most, Tesla is the hero (and Edison the villain), but here he's got a death ray. So I'm guessing Nik's not wearing a white hat.

Last Book You’ll Ever Read #1

Vault | $3.99

Cullen Bunn | Art: Leila Leiz/Cover A | Colors: Giada Marchisio | Letters: Jim Campbell | Design: Tim Daniel | Cover B: Jen Hickman | Cover C: Leila Leiz

READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

Olivia Kade wrote the book that ended the world. Now she needs someone who won't read it.

Civilization is a lie. Hidden deep in our genes is the truth. And it is slowly clawing its way to the surface. Olivia Kade knows the truth, and she has become the prophet of the coming collapse. Her book, SATYR, is an international bestseller, and it is being blamed for acts of senseless violence and bloodshed all over the world. Olivia's own life is in danger from those who have read her work. Determined to conduct a book tour, she hires security professional Connor Wilson to act as her bodyguard. She only has one requirement: he cannot read her work.

CC sez: Shoot. Now I really want to read Olivia's book!

Shang-Chi #3

Marvel Comics | $3.99

Writer: Gene Luen Yang | Art: Dike Ruan | Colors: Triona Farrell | Cover: Leinil Francis Yu | Variant: Michael Cho | Variant: David LaFuente | Variant: Peach Momoko

Over the course of award-winning writer Gene Luen Yang and rising star artist Dike Ruan’s redefining work on SHANG-CHI, the iconic martial arts hero has taken over leadership of his evil father’s cult-like organization known as the Five Weapons Society. In the process, Shang-Chi has reconnected with his many siblings, and in this month’s SHANG-CHI #3, he’ll discover yet another sister, a mutant warrior named Zhilan! Gifted with the ability to transform music into solidified energy, Zhilan is a formidable fighter who was banished from the Five Weapons Society by Shang-Chi’s father long ago. But why was she exiled? And should Shang-Chi invite her back?

CC sez: Issue #1 guest-starred Spider-Man, and issue #2 had Captain America. This one's got Wolverine, so you've got to give Marvel credit for trying to sell this book!

Mirka Andolfo’s Sweet Paprika #1

Image | $3.99

Writer/Art/Cover A: Mirka Andolfo | Cover B: Artgerm | Cover C: Peach Momoko | Cover D: Mirka Andolfo | Cover E: Pink Sketch | Cover F: Artgerm (virgin) | Cover G 1:25 incentive: Peach Momoko | Cover H 1:50 incentive: Mirka Andolfo | Cover I 1:75 incentive: Mirka Andolfo | Cover J 1:100 incentive: Mirka Andolfo 

Sweet Paprika follows the main character Paprika, a New Yorker of Italian origin, young and determined successful devil: workaholic, she is sure of herself, unstoppable, even feared. But, in her private life, the situation is very different: behind the immovable workaholic shield, Paprika hides an unexpectedly fragile soul, which is increasingly in danger of collapsing, due to the absence of interpersonal (and physical) relationships. Her heart is broken from her past and a rigid upbringing has made her a very introverted person. She wants a romantic relationship, but she doesn’t know what she’s doing. An unexpected event and the odd angel, Dill, could upset her boring and not-very-spicy existence.

CC sez: I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, and I did, in fact, get something I didn't expect: Disappointment.

The Paprika of the title is a common cliche, the hard-charging businesswoman who has clawed her way to the top through talent, aggressiveness and ruthlessness. And yet, something is missing. Somehow her life is incomplete. Could it be she's missing ... love?

Bleah. Not even the weird setting could get me through this one. (For some reason, it's set on a world where angels and demons battle for marketing supremacy. I don't know why, as this metaphor, if it is one, doesn't seem to lend anything to the story.) I honestly didn't finish the first issue.

ONGOING EVENTS/CROSSOVERS

ANIME VARIANTS

BRIDE OF DOOM

Fantastic Four #34

Marvel | Teen | $3.99

Writer: Dan Slott | Art: R. B. Silva | Cover: Mark Brooks | Captain America 80th Anniversary variant: Nick Bradshaw

THE BRIDE OF DOOM Conclusion: "The Sacred Vow of Victor Von Doom!"

This issue, DOCTOR DOOM's actions will change the life of one of the members of Marvel's First Family in a profound way. Do not miss this final, fateful chapter! Guest-starring: Namor and the Black Panther!

CC sez: I'm reading this after years of FF neglect. Come on, you know there's some Doomian twist at the end, and I want to be there for it!

CAPTAIN AMERICA 80TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANTS

HUNT FOR BIGFOOT PART 2

The Department of Truth #11

Image | $3.99

Writer: James Tynion IV | Art/Cover A: Martin Simmonds | Cover B: Trevor Henderson | Cover C Ethan Young

In The Department of Truth #11, the rules of reality start to bend in the presence of Wild Fictions. That's why it's Darla's job to hunt down so-called cryptids before belief in them can spread. And if you're an innocent bystander caught in the crosshairs. ... Well, the Department of Truth doesn't leave loose ends.

CC sez: In for for one Bigfoot, in for all the Bigfeet.

INFINITE DESTINIES

Black Cat #8

Marvel | $3.99

Writer: Jed MacKay | Art: C.F. Villa | Cover: Pepe Larraz | Cover B: Peach Momoko | Captain America 80th Anniversary variant: Leinil Francis Yu | Interconnecting variant: Emanuela Lupacchino 

The truth about the Infinity Stones will come to light this summer in INFINITE DESTINIES! Shown last week at the ComicsPro retailer event, Pepe Larraz’s cover for BLACK CAT #8 reveals that someone new is trying to get their hands on the most important artifacts in the Marvel Universe. Felicia Hardy’s next heist will be for none other than the Infinity Stones, and she won’t be the only character seeking to wield their power. The INFINITE DESTINIES event will run through a series of eight Annuals this June but the titanic clash for the stones is heating up now in the pages of Jed MacKay’s hit run on BLACK CAT. And the aftermath will have major repercussions on the series moving forward!

INFINITE FRONTIER

Infinite Frontier #3 (of 6)

DC Comics | $4.99

Writer: Joshua Williamson | Art: Xermanico | Cover: Mitch Gerads | Card Stock variant ($4.99): Bryan Hitch

Barry Allen’s history with the Psycho-Pirate isn’t pleasant. The Flash encountered this mind-bending villain all the way back in the original Crisis on Infinite Earths, and it did not end well for the Scarlet Speedster. For the first time since his death and rebirth, Barry runs afoul of this foe—hopefully it will go better this time around! That is, if the even bigger villain behind the Pirate stays out of the fray, or if President Superman of Justice Incarnate sticks around to help win the day.

CC sez: My adult self said, "Wait for the collection." My inner 12-year-old said, "I want to read it NOW!" Guess who won?

THE LAST ANNIHILATION

S.W.O.R.D. #7

Marvel | $3.99

Writer: Al Ewing | Art: Stefano Caselli | Cover: Valerio Schiti| Variant: Ivan Shavrin

S.W.O.R.D. #7 will take place immediately following the Hellfire Gala. The party is over ... but not all the guests have gone home. Victor Von Doom is staying for dinner. Be there as he catches up with an old friend … just as THE LAST ANNIHILATION hits!

CC sez: I'm not really sure if "Last Annihilation" and "Trial of Magneto"/"Inferno" are linked. But I suspect there will be overlap, if nothing else, and I'm reading the X-books regularly. Either way, previous Annihilation stories have been enormous and exciting, so I probably should be on board for this one.

OTHER HISTORY OF THE DCU

The Other History of the DC Universe #5 (of 5)

DC Comics | 48 Pages | $6.99

Writer: John Ridley | Art: Giuseppe Camuncoli, Andrea Cucchi | Cover: Giuseppe Camuncoli, Marco Mastrazzo | Variant: Jamal Campbell

Being a superhero runs in Anissa Pierce’s family. It’s been a part of her life in one way or another since her father, Jefferson Pierce, first started to fight crime as Black Lightning. Despite what her parents tell her, despite what the world tells her, Anissa knows that she has the same calling as her father. But as Anissa takes on the mantle of Thunder, she must grapple with a very different world than the one that her father first patrolled.

CC sez: Trade-waiting. Looks like my wait will soon be rewarded.

SINISTER WARAmazing Spider-Man #71

Marvel | $3.99

Writer: Nick Spencer | Art: Federico Vicentini | Cover: Mark Bagley | Anime variant: Peach Momoko

An all-out war between two of Spider-Man’s greatest villains and their own Sinister Sextets erupts in SINISTER WAR! Exploding out of Nick Spencer’s pulse-pounding run on Amazing Spider-Man, this all-new series pits Doctor Octopus’s Sinister Six against Vulture’s Savage Six in a war that puts all of New York City in the crossfire. These deadly groups of foes are out for blood: Spider-Man’s and each other’s! With art by Mark Bagley, SINISTER WAR will be the latest epic in Spencer’s transformative work on the Spider-Man mythos, packed with even more surprising developments including the grand return of Doctor Octopus!

CC sez: I've got the first couple of issues, after ignoring Spidey for a while. I'm doing so because it appears to be setting up the end of Peter Parker under the mask (at least for a while). I feel like I owe ol' Pete to be present for that.

SKYBOUND 10TH ANNIVERSARY

Skybound X #4

Image Comics | 44 pages | $4.99

Writer: Robert Kirkman, Donny Cates, Brandon Thomas, Mairghred Scott | Art: Ryan Ottley, Lisandro Estherren, Khary Randolph, Pablo Tunica | Cover A: Charlie Adlard | Cover B: Khary Randolph | Cover C: Pablo Tunica | Cover D 1:10 Incentive variant: Khary Randolph | Cover E 1:10 Incentive variant: Pablo Tunic | Cover F 1:25 Incentive variant: Charlie Adlard

It’s the first appearance of Sea Serpent’s Heir, one of the most buzzed-about graphic novel releases of 2022, and the next shocking chapter of “Rick Grimes 2000”! Plus, two of Skybound’s most iconic series debut all-new stories here, with new chapters of Redneck, revealing a surprising connection you never expected to your favorite 80s rock band, and Excellence, featuring some major new (and magical) First Appearances! 

CC sez: More characters you don't care about! Well, to be fair, some are brand new.

SUMMERS END PART 2

Cable #12

Marvel Comics | 32 pages | Teen+ | $3.99

Writer: Gerry Duggan | Art/Cover: Phil Noto | Variant: Ernanda Souza

Writer Gerry Duggan and artist Phil Noto’s action-packed run on CABLE will reach its explosive climax this June. While the rest of the X-Men gear up for the highly-anticipated Hellfire Gala, young Nathan Summers will have to contend with his grizzled war veteran future self in CABLE #12. The past and future of Nathan Summers will finally collide in a game-changing confrontation that will set this iconic character on a new path!

CC sez: This issue is the end of this title, and the end of Li'l Cable. Really couldn't come soon enough.

UNITED STATES OF CAPTAIN AMERICA

The United States of Captain America #2

Marvel | Teen+ | $4.99

Writers: Mohale Mashigo, Christopher Cantwell | Art: Dale Eaglesham, Natacha Bustos | Cover: Gerald Parel | Design variant: Natacha Bustos

Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson are hot on the trail of the shield thief, but their adversary remains one step ahead, and he has friends in low places. Some of Captain America's oldest enemies are behind this scheme, but can Sam and Steve figure out who these enemies are and what they want, in time to stop them?

And in a story by Mohale Mashigo (MARVEL VOICES: LEGACY) and Natacha Bustos (MOON GIRL & DEVIL DINOSAUR): Who is Nichelle Wright, the Captain America of Harrisburg? And will her community stand up for her when the shield thief frames her for a terrible crime?

WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS

Star Wars #15

Marvel Comics | Teen | $3.99

Writer: Charles Soule | Art: Ramon Rosanas | Cover: Carlo Pagulayan | LucasFilm 50th Anniversary variant: Chris Sprouse | Head Shot variant: Giuseppe Camuncoli 

LUKE SKYWALKER embarks upon an epic mission with WEDGE ANTILLES and the brave pilots of STARLIGHT SQUADRON to rescue a lost division of the REBEL FLEET. LEIA ORGANA, CHEWBACCA and LANDO CALRISSIAN attempt to save HAN SOLO from the evil clutches of BOBA FETT. But what hidden vision will the Force send to Luke about the troubles to come?

What Th--?

Hyperthick #1 (of 3)

Floating World Comics | $5.99

Writer/Art/Cover: Steve Aylett

Dead inside? Hair on the blink? House tornado liquidizing the furniture? Here's a fab new rectangle from Steve Aylett. You'll have a field day with this shredding medley of smashed treasure and murky diatribes. Eternity, My favorite!

CC sez: The description is so baffling that it doesn't even need the tiger on the cover to get my attention. Or the lobster. Very tempted to soak in the weirdness.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –