GENRE TV

Next, "File #6" (Fox, Nov. 10)

Star Trek: Discovery, "Die Trying" (CBS All Access, Nov. 12)

The Mandalorian, "Chapter 11" (Disney+, Nov. 13)

Fargo, "East/West" (FX, Nov. 15)

Fear the Walking Dead, "Bury Her Next to Jasper's Leg" (AMC, Nov. 15)

The Walking Dead: World Beyond, "Truth or Dare" (AMC, Nov. 15)

DIGITAL COMICS

Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace #16 (Nov. 11)

“Fear the Dark” by Andrew Wheeler and Paul Pelletier

A teenage boy summoned a dark witch out of a book of spells to cover his town in the same darkness that consumes him. Wonder Woman arrives to drive the dark witch back to where she came from.

COMICS

BOOM! Studios

Alienated TPB

Writer: Simon Spurrier

Art/Cover: Chris Wildgoose

Acclaimed writer Simon Spurrier (John Constantine Hellblazer, Coda) and artist Chris Wildgoose (Batgirl, Batman: Nightwalker) present a subversive coming-of-age story about having all the power to change the world but the unready hands to truly wield it.

Three teenagers, each an outcast in their own way, stumble upon an unearthly entity as it’s born. As they bond over this shared secret and the creature’s incredible abilities, it becomes clear to the teenagers that their cute little pet is a super-predator in the making – and it’s in need of prey.

Guided by the best intentions at first, the teens’ decisions soon become corrupted by adolescent desires, small town jealousies, and internal rivalries, sending them into a catastrophic spiral of their own making.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chosen Ones TPB

Once & Future TPB Vol 02

Power Rangers #1

Cover A: Matteo Scalera

Cover B: Daniele Di Nicuolo

Cover C: Jung-Geun Yoon

Peach Momoko variant

BOOM! Studios, under license by Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS), revealed today a first look at POWER RANGERS #1 from superstar writer Ryan Parrott (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), acclaimed artist Francesco Mortarino (Firefly: The Sting), colorist Raúl Angulo (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), and letterer Ed Dukeshire (Once & Future), launching in conjunction with the brand new Mighty Morphin series. Two New Series. Two New Teams. The Era of UNLIMITED POWER begins HERE—and only Lord Drakkon, their greatest enemy, can save the Power Rangers in November 2020!

POWER RANGERS #1 reveals a new cosmic threat that only the original Power Rangers, now known as the Omega Rangers – Jason, Trini and Zack – can hope to defeat! But their secret weapon is… the villainous Lord Drakkon?! Zordon forbids the Omega Rangers from engaging Drakkon, so if they want to save the universe then they’ll have to go rogue – and go up against their Mighty Morphin allies.

Currently, Power Rangers is celebrating 27 continuous years on the air, making it one of the longest running kids’ live-action series in television history with nearly 900 episodes aired to date. Created by Haim Saban and launched in 1993 with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the franchise celebrates its 27th season, “Power Rangers Beast Morphers” currently airing on Saturdays at 8 a.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon in the U.S.

POWER RANGERS is the newest release from BOOM! Studios’ eponymous imprint, home to critically acclaimed original series, including BRZRKR by Keanu Reeves, Matt Kindt, and Ron Garney; We Only Find Them When They’re Dead by Al Ewing and Simone Di Meo; Seven Secrets by Tom Taylor and Daniele Di Nicuolo; Something is Killing the Children by James Tynion IV and Werther Dell’Edera; Once & Future by Kieron Gillen and Dan Mora; Faithless by Brian Azzarello and Maria Llovet; and Alienated by Simon Spurrier and Chris Wildgoose. The imprint also publishes popular licensed properties including Dune: House Atreides by Brian Herbert, Kevin J. Anderson, and Dev Pramanik; Buffy the Vampire Slayer from Jordie Bellaire and David López, and Firefly from Greg Pak, Lalit Kumar Sharma & Daniel Bayliss.

Power Rangers Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles B&W HC

Red Mother #10

Seven Secrets #4

We Only Find Them When They're Dead #3

Cover A: Simone Di Meo

Toni Infante variant

Jeff Dekal variant

“I’ve said it before, but this is great, and you should make it yours.” — Kieron Gillen ‘Once & Future’

“Gorgeous book with a creepy/weird premise! Loved it!” — Dan Slott, ‘Fantastic Four’

BOOM! Studios today revealed a first look at WE ONLY FIND THEM WHEN THEY’RE DEAD #3, a new sci-fi epic from Al Ewing (Immortal Hulk) and Simone Di Meo (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers), with color assistance by Mariasara Miotti and letters by AndWorld Design, about one man’s unrelenting quest throughout space to discover the truth—no matter where it takes him. Available in stores November 11, 2020.

Captain Malik and the crew of the Vihaan II are trapped in warp space, as they’re pursued by the mysterious government agent Richter. They have two choices – drop out of warp speed and risk being destroyed by Richter, or stay in warp until their engines explode from overheating. Who will survive long enough to discover a living God?

WE ONLY FIND THEM WHEN THEY’RE DEAD #3 features main cover art by series artist Simone Di Meo (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) and variant covers by fan favorite artists Toni Infante (Mega Man: Fully Charged, The Red Mother) and Jeff Dekal (Thanos).

WE ONLY FIND THEM WHEN THEY’RE DEAD is the latest release from BOOM! Studios’ eponymous imprint, home to critically acclaimed original series, including Once & Future by Kieron Gillen and Dan Mora; Something is Killing the Children by James Tynion IV and Werther Dell’Edera; Faithless by Brian Azzarello and Maria Llovet; The Red Mother by Jeremy Haun and Danny Luckert; Alienated by Simon Spurrier and Chris Wildgoose; King of Nowhere by W. Maxwell Prince and Tyler Jenkins; Wynd by James Tynion IV and Michael Dialynas; and Seven Secrets by Tom Taylor and Daniele Di Nicuolo. The imprint also publishes popular licensed properties including Joss Whedon’s Firefly from Greg Pak and Dan McDaid; Buffy the Vampire Slayer from Jordie Bellaire and David López; and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from Ryan Parrott and Daniele Di Nicuolo.

Print copies of WE ONLY FIND THEM WHEN THEY’RE DEAD #3 will be available on November 11, 2020 exclusively at local comic book shops (use comicshoplocator.com to find the one nearest you) or at the BOOM! Studios webstore. Digital copies can be purchased from content providers like comiXology, iBooks, Google Play, and Madefire.

Dark Horse Comics

Bill & Ted Are Doomed #3

Hellboy & The BPRD: The Seven Wives Club

Neil Gaiman Library Edition HC Vol 02

Resident Alien: Your Ride's Here #1

With the upcoming SYFY show starring Alan Tudyk due to hit the small screen, now is the perfect time to discover Peter Hogan and Steve Parkhouse’s classic sci-fi series, Resident Alien! And starting this fall, Resident Alien is coming back with a brand-new miniseries in Resident Alien: Your Ride’s Here, written by Peter Hogan and illustrated by Steve Parkhouse.

Harry’s learned a lot about himself and the possibility that other aliens have been stranded on Earth, too. He needs to figure out what to do with Honey, the only resident in Patience, USA, who sees him in his true alien form, as well as deal with his feelings toward Asta, his best friend. Harry’s been stranded in a small town pretending to be a human doctor for so long, loneliness is bound to creep in.

“I'm so happy to be working on this final volume before our babies fly the nest and make their way in the big world of television. I'll miss them all, except maybe Delbert. You'll find revelations and surprises in this volume that even I wasn't expecting. And make sure you catch the show...it's gonna be a doozy!”–Steve Parkhouse

“I don't want to spoil any surprises, but I think you're in for quite a ride with this one. Hang on tight, and enjoy it!”–Peter Hogan

Praise for Resident Alien:

"A pitch-perfect narrative from two of my favourite creators.”–Alan Moore

“Peter Hogan paces this story with perfection.”–Comic Bastards

“One of the most charming and wonderful comics being published today.”–Jeff Lemire

“Dark Horse has another sturdy character study on its hands. So by all means rush to your local comic shop and give this odd one a chance to impress.”–Snap Pow

True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys: National Anthem #2

Will Destroy Galaxy for Cash TPB

DC Comics

American Vampire 1976 #2 (of 9)

Dark Nights: Death Metal #3 (of 6) 2nd Ptg

Dark Nights: Death Metal Infinite Hours Exxxtreme! #1

It’s storytime with Lobo. And it’s not going to be pretty!

A picture containing large, standing, different, groupDescription automatically generated

Pull up a chair, ya bastiches—it’s time for Uncle Lobo’s Infinite Hour! It’s your chance to let the Main Man Lobo-tomize you with familiar yet freaky stories of the DC Universe, exactly as he remembers them: with blood and guts and exxxtreme gratuitous violence! Tell yer comics guy to put you down for alllll the copies!

Dark Nights: Death Metal Infinite Hours Exxxtreme! #1, written by Frank Tieri, Becky Cloonan, and others, art by Dale Eaglesham and others, cover by Kyle Hotz, 1:25 card stock variant cover by Rafael Grampá.

Detective Comics #1030

Flash #765

Forever People by Jack Kirby TPB

Girl TPB

Green Lantern Season 2 #9 (of 12)

Hawkman #29

Punchline #1 one-shot

From her first appearance in the pages of Batman to her spotlight story in The Joker 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular, Punchline has quickly established herself as one of 2020’s breakout comic book characters. On November 10, the mystery behind this new character is explored further in Punchline #1, a special oversized (48-Page) one-shot.

Written by Batman scribe James Tynion IV and Sam Johns (DC’s Crimes of Passion, Over the Garden Wall, Razorblades) with art by Mirka Andolfo (DC Comics Bombshells, Hex Wives, Harley Quinn), this one-shot will also feature a main cover by Yasmine Putri (DCeased) and variant cover by Frank Cho.

“Back when I first introduced Punchline, I said many times that this wasn’t going to be a flash in the pan character. That I had big plans for her moving forward, that would drive big story next year and beyond,” says Tynion IV. “Joker War is over, but Punchline’s plans have only just begun. I’m thrilled to be telling this frightening story that expands her past, and sets up her future, with the amazing Sam Johns, and the incredible Mirka Andolfo. This is only the beginning!”

Facing the consequences of her role in “The Joker War,” Punchline is the story of Alexis Kaye, and how she’ll take Leslie Thompkins, Harper Row and Cullen Row on a harrowing journey that reveals her radicalization to The Joker’s ideology.

“Fans immediately responded to Punchline,” says Johns, “so I'm thrilled to be part of the team that gets to build the foundation of this deadly cult icon. Working with such a talented artist as Mirka means we didn't have to hold back on any of the action, horror, or romance...And when it comes to Punchline and Joker, you often need to pull off all three at once!”

Superman #27

Teen Titans Go! Roll with It TPB

Teen Titans Go! Roll with it! follows Robin (alongside fellow Teen Titans Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg) as they try to save themselves and their community after their ultimate game night takes an unexpected turn. Perfect for readers ages 8-12 (grades 3-7), this humorous tale is full of adventure as Robin and the Titans learn the importance of using your imagination, teamwork and gameplay skills.

The Titans have a regular game of Basements & Basilisks, but when the basement boss (Robin, of course) tries to make the game super fun by making it super-impossible to win, the team rebels. Their new BB is much more fun--and she actually lets them complete their quests, which is excellent motivation to keep playing. But the Boy Wonder begins to worry that the Titans will be trapped in their imaginations forever, going on endless, easy-breezy quests, neglecting their duties in Jump City.

There might also be problems with the campaign's most important relic, the "One Anklet to Crush Them All," which Robin has tightly clasped to his leg.

Teen Titans Raven and Beast Boy HC Boxed Set

Wonder Woman #766

Y: The Last Man Compendium TPB

Dynamite Entertainment

Die!Namite #2

Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys: Death of Nancy Drew #6

IDW Publishing

Bionic OGN

By Koren Shadmi

$19.99 (US) | 192 pages

Full-color hardcover graphic novel | 6.25" x 9" | for mature readers (16+)

"Bionic reboots the teenage romance and propels it into the twenty-first century." — BD Gest

"With unspoken words, Koren Shadmi builds a very fine social critique, full of strangeness and uncertainty" — Bodoï

An eerie and beautiful coming-of-age graphic novel for the digital generation, from the stunningly creative mind behind Highwayman and Love Addict.

Bionic is a coming-of-age tale for the digital generation, taking place in the near future. It’s the story of Victor, a geeky teenager on a hopeless quest to win the love of the gorgeous Patricia — but when she returns from a horrible accident with astonishing new robotic parts, both their lives will be changed forever. Read on for more...

Dungeons & Dragons: At the Spine of World #1 (of 4)

Two new adventurers have joined the party as New York Times bestseller and former WWE superstar AJ Mendez (Crazy is My Superpower) and actor Aimee Garcia (star of Lucifer and Dexter) are announced as co-writers for the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons: At the Spine of the World comic book from IDW Publishing!

Based on the massively popular game and featuring a cast of brand-new characters, the four-issue At the Spine of the World storyline launches in late summer with artwork by IDW mainstay Martín Cóccolo (Magic: The Gathering, Star Trek: Year Five).

In At the Spine of the World, the never-ending winter’s night is slowly driving an isolated town in the depths of Icewind Dale to the brink of insanity. To save them all, a perilous journey awaits a band of adventurers as they battle a furious icy god and uncover the plot of an ancient primordial evil.

“The fantasy genre is a source of solace, love, and belonging for me, so entering the world of Dungeons & Dragons is exciting and squeal-inducing in a way that probably isn’t professionally acceptable. But it’s too late

now, IDW is stuck with me!” says Mendez. “This is a prestigious and beloved title and we’re proud to join the party.”

“As a kid, I thought I could do magic. As an adult, I never stopped believing in magic. And, as an actor, I play make believe every day,” says Garcia. “Fantasy has always been a part of my life. So, I'm excited and honored to create fantastical stories of brave adventures, because in some way, if they can slay monsters and keep fighting when the odds are stacked against then, then we can keep fighting... no matter what odds are stacked against us.”

“We are so glad to have the chance to bring fans this all-new iteration of Dungeons & Dragons comic books, and know fans will embrace this new cast of characters as well as they have our previous versions,” says John Barber, Editor-in-Chief at IDW. “This Dungeons & Dragons comic cast and series could not be in better storytelling hands than those of AJ, Aimee, and Martin!”

The new four-issue Dungeons & Dragons miniseries marks the second IDW comic book collaboration between AJ Mendez and Aimee Garcia, who previously stepped into the ring of the Netflix Original comedy series GLOW with the GLOW vs. The Babyface series.

Dungeons & Dragons: At the Spine of the World #1 will be available with multiple cover variants for retailers and fans to enjoy, including Cover A by Martin Coccolo, a roleplaying game-style Character Sheet design by Max Davenport as Cover B, and two Retailer Incentive editions by Catherine Nodet and Max Davenport, respectively.

For information on how to acquire copies of the Dungeons & Dragons: At the Spine of the World comic books, please contact your local comic shop or visit www.comicshoplocator.com to find a store near you.

GI Joe #10

Goosebumps: Creep Crawly Comics TPB

Goosebumps: Secrets of the Swamp #1 2nd Ptg

Goosebumps: Secrets of the Swamp #2 (of 5)

Marvel Action: Chillers #1

When an ancient supernatural manuscript threatens Earth’s mightiest heroes, it’s up to Doctor Strange and armored teen Ironheart to save the day in Marvel Action: Chillers, the latest thrilling addition to IDW Publishing’s line of comics aimed at middle grade readers!

Written by Jeremy Whitley (Unstoppable Wasp), the bi-weekly Chillers miniseries debuts in October and runs for four issues, each one featuring a framing story starring Doctor Strange and Ironheart, with a second tale focusing on spooky adventures involving Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, monster hunter Elsa Bloodstone, and more! Contributing artists for the series include Ahmara Smith, Bowen McCurdy, and Bill Underwood, and Sweeney Boo, the fan-favorite artist of Marvel Action: Captain Marvel, will provide the covers for all four issues.

"Marvel characters have an incredibly long and colorful history in horror stories, from the traditional Marvel Monsters, to Werewolf By Night, to Tomb of Dracula. Those were all titles that I loved growing up, and getting to introduce young readers to the world of spooky Marvel characters is an honor and a privilege. I can't wait for everyone to see what we're cooking up," says Whitley.

“IDW is excited to create a Marvel Action take on Marvel’s horror characters for younger audiences,” says editor Elizabeth Brei. “The diverse cast of characters, featuring classic Marvel heroes like Doctor Strange as well as relatively new additions to the universe like Nadia Van Dyne, is brought to the page by an equally diverse and incredibly talented group of creators. We can’t wait to share these creepy tales with everyone.”

Scarenthood #1 (of 4)

Cover A by Nick Roche

Retailer Incentive edition by Declan Shalvey (Moon Knight)

What would scare you the most: fighting demons... or letting your kids down? This Halloween, writer/artist Nick Roche (Transformers: The Wreckers Saga) dares to answer this troubling question in Scarenthood, a spine-chilling four-issue comic book series colored by Chris O’Halloran (Immortal Hulk) and debuting in October from IDW Publishing.

With their kids away on a field trip, a group of parents disturbs an ancient evil buried beneath the old Church Hall, unearthing a decades-old mystery about a missing child, and inviting something... hungry into their lives. Suddenly, their mornings go from playdates and peanut allergies to a battle for the souls of one broken family⁠ — and one child in particular.

“My generation grew up in what seemed like a haunted Ireland: superstition still abounded, and everyone had seen moving holy statues, or lived near a stately home that had been burnt to the ground in a Satanic visitation, or knew someone who chopped down a Faerie bush and lived to regret it,” says Roche. “Scarenthood is about realizing that some of those horrors from childhood are real, but nothing is more terrifying than ruining your own kid's life. Also: there are funny bits.”

“I'm incredibly happy to be coloring Scarenthood,” says O’Halloran. “I've been an admirer of Nick's work for a long time and working on a story set so close to home is a bit of rarity. The spookier elements are such fun to work on and getting those moments to hit right each time is a treat, but it's the incredible character work by Nick, both as a writer and artist, that's making this such a special project for me."

“Through every project Nick Roche has done at IDW -- Transformers, Monster Motors, and his cover work -- he has brought an enthusiasm and viewpoint that greatly enriches the work,” says editor David Mariotte. “Having him and Chris O’Halloran bring Scarenthood to life (or afterlife as the case may be) here has been phenomenally exciting. They’re telling a story close to their hearts, which elevates the humor, the scares, and the quiet moments in an authentic and beautiful way.”

Sonic the Hedgehog #34

Star Trek DS9: Too Long a Sacrifice #4

Star Trek Year Five #16

TMNT Ongoing #111

Transformers #24

Under-Earth OGN

By Chris Gooch

$29.99 (US) | 560 pages

Full-color softcover graphic novel with flaps | For mature readers (16+)

"Elevated by Gooch's spare, evocative artwork, Under-Earth is an expertly crafted, at times meditative, thriller that will have you on tenterhooks as you follow the protagonists' attempts to survive a brutal dystopian system with their humanity somehow intact." — Sonny Liew, author of The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye

The inmates of an extensive underground prison struggle to build meaningful lives in a broken system, in the most ambitious graphic novel to date from rising indie star Chris Gooch (Bottled and Deep Breaths). Read on for more...

Praise for Chris Gooch:

"Gooch lingers over camera lenses, the arc of a knife through space, the pause before someone makes a fateful decision, and other liminal moments in a life hurtling towards destruction.... Devastating." — Publishers Weekly (starred review)

"He demonstrates a masterly sense of storytelling and character development, as well as a fantastic knack for color and pacing... a creator to watch."

Voyage to the Stars #1 2nd Ptg

Voyage to the Stars #3 (of 4)

Image Comics

Getting It Together #2

Fans will want to get their hands on this electric cover by Ryan Ottley (Amazing Spider-Man, Invincible) with colors by Mx. Struble, for the upcoming Getting It Together #2 by Omar Spahi, Sina Grace, Jenny D. Fine, Mx. Struble, and Sean Konot. It is slated to hit stores from Image Comics this November.

"As Ryan's former editor on Invincible, I know that his imagination is boundless and that we as fans have only seen just a tiny peek at what he's capable of," said Grace. "When Omar and I decided to continue inviting friends to contribute variant covers, I knew that Ryan would surprise us... and wow, he did not disappoint!"

Is it really possible to be friends with your ex? In Getting It Together #2, Sam and Lauren try to work things out while Jack dives deeper into dating apps, which brings more surprises from his past than he expected. Meanwhile, Lauren’s band Nipslip gets an offer they simply can’t refuse. You won't wanna miss this oversized, joyously melodramatic issue, including a bonus, Jack-centric side quest!

Kick-Ass vs Hit-Girl #1

Marked #9

Nailbiter TPB Vol 06 Bloody Truth 2nd Ptg

Oblivion Song by Kirkman & De Felici #28

Planet Paradise

On the heels of Jesse Lonergan’s bestselling one-shot story Hedra, which sold out instantly and sent the industry atwitter with praise, comes a new offering from Lonergan in forthcoming original graphic novel Planet Paradise. The science fiction story will showcase more of Lonergan’s groundbreaking talents and is set to hit shelves from Image Comics this November.

In Planet Paradise, to survive after crash landing on an alien planet, a vacationer must battle against a hostile environment, killer lizards, corporate bureaucracy, and the pessimism of her sole companion, the drug-addled captain of the ship.

"Planet Paradise has elements of the visual experimentation that was such a big part of Hedra, but because of the longer form, I was able to have more twists in the story and give more depth to the characters," said Lonergan.

Spawn #308 2nd Ptg

Image Comics and company President Todd McFarlane will rush popular issues Spawn #308, Spawn #309, and Spawn #310 back to print in order to keep up with growing demand for the longrunning, record breaking series.

In Spawn #308, the terrible consequences of Spawn’s actions in issue #300 and #301 have a ripple effect that could lead toward annihilation. His every victory and every defeat changes his fate, and the fate of the world.

Spawn #309 2nd Ptg

With the future in doubt and Medieval Spawn’s legacy in question, Spawn, She-Spawn, and Reaper go on the offensive in Spawn #309. But a long-time ally has shown his true colors, and Cogliostro rallies an army and a deadly new recruit … GUNSLINGER SPAWN.

Spawn #310 2nd Ptg

And in Spawn #310 readers follow Spawn on the hunt for something insidious…

Marvel Comics

Amazing Spider-Man #52

Todd Nauck Headshot Variant Cover

Spider-Man Native American tribute variant cover by Jeffrey Veregge

A new series of covers starring Marvel’s best and brightest super heroes is coming to your local comic shop starting in November! Superstar artist Todd Nauck will bring iconic Marvel characters to life in upcoming Headshot variant covers. These classic-style portraits are a great way to introduce fans to popular characters as well as characters who will be making a splash in the days to come. This outstanding artwork will grace the cover of your favorite ongoing titles like Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, and Eternals this November— and there’s plenty more on the way! Be on the lookout for more Headshot variant covers by Todd Nauck in the coming months but for now, check out the stunning depictions of Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, and Sersi that will be available soon!

Amazing Spider-Man #52.lr

Avengers Epic Collection TPB Heavy Metal

Champions #2

Dawn of X TPB Vol 10

Excalibur #14

Written by Tini Howard

Art by Phil Noto

Cover by Mahmud Asrar

X of Swords, Chapter 15

Two swords. Two cups. Two must answer.

WITNESS CAPTAIN BRITAIN VS ISCA IN EXCALIBUR #14!

Captain Britain vs. Isca

Witness a battle to the death in EXCALIBUR #14, Chapter 15 of X OF SWORDS.

Iron Man #3

Iron Man Native American tribute variant cover by Jeffrey Veregge

Magnificent Ms. Marvel #16

Marauders #13 2nd Ptg

Marauders #15

Written by GERRY DUGGAN & BENJAMIN PERCY

Art by STEFANO CASELLI

Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

X of Swords, Chapter 14

A toast. A dance. A dinner served: Part II

Marauders by Gerry Duggan TPB Vol 02

Marvel Zombies Resurrection #4

Savage Avengers #14

Star Wars Darth Vader #7

Star Wars TPB Vol 01 Destiny Path

Strange Academy #3 2nd Ptg

Strange Academy #5

Taskmaster #1 (of 5)

Written by JED MACKAY

Art by ALESSANDRO VITTI

Cover by VALERIO GIANGIORDANO

TASKMASTER HAS MURDERED MARIA HILL!

Or at least that’s what the whole world thinks. Now the greatest spies in the business are hunting him down and won’t stop until Taskmaster is dead or clears his own name! Follow JED MACKAY (BLACK CAT) and ALESSANDRO VITTI (SECRET WARRIORS) on a globe–spanning adventure that will send ripples through every corner of the Marvel Universe’s espionage community!

Thanos Infinity Saga Omnibus HC

True Believers King in Black Beta Ray Bill #1

True Believers King in Black Black Panther #1

True Believers King in Black Valkyrie #1

Uncanny X-Men Omnibus HC Vol 02 New Ptg

Warhammer 40K Marneus Calgar #2

Wolverine #6 2nd Ptg

Wolverine #7

Written by Benjamin Percy and Gerry Duggan

Art by Joshua Cassara

Colors by Guru-eFX

Cover by Adam Kubert

X of Sword, Chapter 16

Endurance. Survival. The true lesson of pain.

X-Force #13 2nd Ptg Var

X-Men #4 Facsimile Edition

X-Men by Jonathan Hickman TPB Vol 02

Other Publishers

12 Reasons to Die TPB Vol 01

2000 AD April 2020 Us Pack

2000 AD May 2020 Prog Pack

7 Good Reasons Not to Grow Up GN

A House Divided GN Vol 02 Light In Darkness Lock In Door

American Ronin #2 (of 5)

Animosity Evolution Omnibus HC

Annihilator TPB

Archie & Friends: Fall Festival #1

Script: Various

Art: Various

Cover: Jeff Shultz, Rosario “Tito” Peña

24-page, full color comic, $2.99 U.S.

Hop into a pile of leaves with Archie and Friends for this fun fall collection of stories! From pumpkin pies and haunted corn mazes to creepy campfire tales and raking leaves, this issue is full of autumnal activities!

Archie Hero Bundle

Archie Milestones Jumbo Comics Digest #11

Script: Various

Cover: Stan Goldberg

192-page, full color comic, $7.99 U.S.

Get into the festive spirit with this collection of Archie’s most memorable holiday tales, family celebrations and all-around feel good stories!

Belle: Horns of the Minotaur #1

Billionaire Island GN

Birds of Shangri-La GN Vol 01

Black AF Widows & Orphans TPB Vol 01

Blade Runner 2019 #5-8 Mead Virgin Pack

Breakwater GN

Cavewoman: Greatest Hits one-shot

Concrete Jungle #2

Cor Buster Easter Special 2020

Cosmo Familia GN Vol 03

Cutting Edge: The Siren's Song #1

Publisher: Titan Comics

Writer: Francesco Dimitri

Artist: Mario Alberti

Cover A: Butch Guice

Cover B: Mario Alberti

Cover C: B&W Variant

Mature Themes / 48pp / FC / $5.99

Tomb Raider meets The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in brand new series by renowned fantasy author and award-winning Italian artist.

Brought together by a clandestine corporation, the world's greatest minds are set a challenge of epic proportions: the dodecathlon. Unlikely alliances are made in order to fulfill the quest, and uncover the mysterious truth behind it all. But as the conspiracy is unveiled, how many will survive...?

Dbury at 50 Complete Digital Doonesbury HC

Disney’s Wizards of Mickey GN Vol 01 Origins

Dune House Atreides #1 (of 12) 2nd Ptg

Eclair Orange GN Girls Love Yuri Anthology

Eden II: Aftermath GN

Eternal Thirst of Dracula 3 #2

Fire in His Fingertips Fireman Smoldering Gaze GN Vol 02

Fly Me to the Moon GN Vol 02

Given GN Vol 04

Gold Digger #277

Goon TPB Vol 02 Deceit of a Cro-MaGNon Dandy

Great Naval Battles of the Twentieth Century GN

Heartstopper GN Vol 02

Hellwitch Forsaken #1

Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter GN Vol 01

Hinamatsuri GN Vol 10

Horizon Zero Dawn Peach Momoko Pack

Collects stunning artwork by fan favorite artist Peach Momoko plus an exclusive virgin variant — only available with this pack! A brand-new comic series based on the award-winning game. Co-created by one of the writers of Horizon Zero Dawn game.

Critical Role: The Chronicles of Exandria — The Mighty Nein Deluxe Edition Artbook

Dark Horse Books is delighted to announce that the Critical Role: The Chronicles of Exandria—The Mighty Nein Deluxe Edition Artbook is now available for pre-order through all major book and comics retailers.      

Straight from the second campaign of the wildly popular Critical Role webseries, the deluxe edition of The Chronicles of Exandria—The Mighty Nein showcases 264 pages of art created by the Critical Role fan community, with accompanying text written by Liam O’Brien, Taliesin Jaffe, Dani Carr, and the cast of Critical Role. This artbook is the perfect way to revisit the beginnings of the Mighty Nein through the in-world perspective of Expositor Beauregard Lionett and the archivists of the Cobalt Soul.

The Deluxe Edition includes exclusive features such as a faux-leather, foil-stamped cover and decorative clamshell box featuring art by Lauryn Ipsum and designed by Cindy Cacarez-Sprague, an annotated map of the Dwendalian Empire by Deven Rue, a triptych-style lithograph featuring exclusive art by Sam Hogg, character sketches of each of the Mighty Nein by Nick Robles, a flyer for the Fletching & Moondrop Traveling Carnival of Curiosities by Will Kirkby, an invitation to the Lavish Chateau Helen Mask, blueprints for the Tinkertop Bolt Blaster 1000 by Fernando Furukawa, a pamphlet on the Traveler by Ceri Giddens, and embossed flower sketches on vellum by Lauryn Ipsum.

This oversized deluxe hardcover will retail for $124.99.

Hot Valley Days & Cocaine Nights #1 (of 3)

I’m the Great Priest Imhotep GN Vol 05

Impending Blindness of Billie Scott GN

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Vol 2 Night City #4

Jungle Comics #3 (of 4)

Kaijumax Season 5 #5

Kamen America: Stars & Strife one-shot

Kimagure Orange Road Omnibus GN Vol 03

Kimagure Orange Road Omnibus GN Vol 04

The Louvre Collection: Leonardo 2

By Stéphan Levallois

10x14, 96pp., color HC, $24.99

Planet Earth, engaged in an intergalactic conflict, owes its salvation to the clone of Leonardo da Vinci and to the rebirth of his genius. Author Stéphane Levallois has created the fantastic universes of many of the big Hollywood blockbusters (Alien, King Kong:Skull Island, Harry Potter and many others).

The result of two years of elaboration and work, this space opera exemplifies his talent in two areas that he masters to perfection: the universe of science fiction and art. To build his story and compose his boards, Levallois draws from the painted and drawn work of the Renaissance master, selecting a large number of drawings and paintings by Leonardo to represent the characters, vessels or even the architectures in his story.

The grand scale result is stupefying as Leonardo’s everlasting visions are successfully projected into a stunning futuristic setting. A visual experience not to be missed, in a large format hardcover.

Madi Once Upon a Time in the Future GN

Manga Classics Frankenstein HC

Maybe Someday Stories of Promise Visions of Hope GN

Mieruko-Chan GN Vol 01

Mirka Andolfo’s Unsacred HC Vol 01

Miskatonic #1

Mortal Instruments GN Vol 04

Mushoku Tensei Roxy Gets Serious GN Vol 04

Necromorfus #2

New Game GN Vol 10

Ninja High School #178

Penultiman #2 (of 5)

Plutocracy

Publisher: NBM

Writer/Art: Abraham Martinez

6.5x 9, 144pp, full color HC, $24.99, ebook: $16.99

Microsoft. Amazon. Facebook. Apple.

Separately these corporations are worth hundreds of billions of dollars and their reach is unprecedented.  Imagine the power if they were to merge and become the de facto ruling power.  The richer you are the more shares you own and the largest owners, rule. 

How did this come to pass? It’s 2051 and one anonymous citizen begins investigating how this came to be. Intriguingly, he is not discouraged from doing so, in fact he even ends up financed by the corporation….

At a time when it seems more and more natural that wealthy people such as Silvio Berlusconi or Donald Trump come to political power, this graphic novel envisions the possibility that, in the near future, the world will be governed by a plutocratic system in which it will go without saying that politics and wealth go hand in hand.

Arriving just in time for the upcoming Presidential election, NBM Graphic Novels will release this graphic novel from Spanish author Abraham Martinez of a terrifying possible future, that thankfully, at least for now, is science fiction.

Pogo Complete Syndicated Strips HC Vol 07 Pockets Full Pie

Precarious Woman Miss Black General GN Vol 05

Rags #7 (of 7)

Rai (2019) #9

Written by Dan Abnett

Art by Juan Josè Ryp

Colors by Andrew Dalhouse

Letters by Dave Sharpe

Cover A by Fritz Casas

Cover B by Fernando Dagnino

Preorder Variant Cover by David Nakayama

The critically-acclaimed post-apocalyptic epic races onward!

As Rai faces his strongest foe yet, the curtain is pulled back on this sci-fi world, revealing the dark secrets that lurk underneath.

32 pages, full color | $3.99 US | T+

Requiem of the Rose King GN Vol 13

Sadako at the End of the World GN

Saint Seiya Saintia Sho GN Vol 11

Sarazanmai Novel Vol 02

Seven Secrets #1 4th Ptg

Seven Secrets #3 2nd Ptg

Smile GN New Ed

Something Is Killing the Children #9 2nd Ptg

Splatoon Squid Kids Comedy Show GN Vol 02

Star Wars Rebels GN Vol 01

Super Sidekicks GN Vol 01 No Adults Allowed

Terminal Punks #1

Titan GN

Tropical Fish Yearns for Snow GN Vol 05

Tyrant Falls In Love GN Vol 11

Vain #2

Villainous #2 (of 5)

Walt Disney Donald Duck HC Vol 15 Under Polar Ice

What the Font Manga Guide to Western Typeface GN

Where Are You Leopold TPB Invisibility Game

White Cats Revenge Plotted Dragon Kings Lap GN Vol 01

Witch’s Love at the End of the World GN Vol 01

World’s End Harem GN Vol 09

Yoshi No Zuikara GN Vol 02 Frog Well Does Not Know Ocean

Yuuna & Haunted Hot Springs GN Vol 11

Zombie Tramp TPB Vol 20 Dead Girl

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Added by Dynamite

DIE!namite #2 (of 5)

Writer: Declan Shalvey

Artist: Vincenzo Carratù, Pasquale Qualano

8146523259?profile=RESIZE_710xCovers: Lucio Parrillo (A)

8146524267?profile=RESIZE_710xArthur Suydam (B)

8146524485?profile=RESIZE_710xPeach Momoko (C)

8146526864?profile=RESIZE_710xDeclan Shalvey (D)

Declan Shalvey (RI/BW)

Peach Momoko (RI/BW)

Declan Shalvey (RI/Virgin)

Lucio Parrillo (RI/BW)

FC | 32 pages | Horror, Action/Adventure | $3.99 | Teen+

Vampirella hurtles through space, unaware of the dangers that lurk within the universe. An evil grows on Mars. And Red Sonja discovers an awful secret...

None of Your Favorites Are Safe!

8146527462?profile=RESIZE_710x8146527498?profile=RESIZE_710x8146527682?profile=RESIZE_710x8146528263?profile=RESIZE_710x8146528468?profile=RESIZE_710x

Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Death of Nancy Drew #6 (of 6)

8146520270?profile=RESIZE_710xWriter: Anthony Del Col

Artist: Joe Eisma

Covers: Joe Eisma (A), Joe Eisma (RI/BW)

Joe Eisma (RI/Virgin)

Joe Eisma (RI/BW Virgin)

FC | 32 pages | Mystery | $3.99 | Teen+

Check out the sixth issue of this much talked-about series already profiled by the NY Times, CNN and more!

WHO TRIED TO KILL NANCY DREW? WHO STILL WANTS HER DEAD? This final issue of the much-talked-about series will finally unveil the mastermind behind Nancy’s attempted murder... but will it lead to one of the Hardy brothers deaths? from Writer Anthony Del Col (Luke Cage) & Artist Joe Eisma (Riverdale)

“A whip-smart noir and a – dare I say it? – Watchmen-esque deconstruction of some classic tropes from your childhood that never stops being *fun* at the same time.” — Fred Van Lente

8146520094?profile=RESIZE_710x8146520469?profile=RESIZE_710x8146520485?profile=RESIZE_710x8146520501?profile=RESIZE_710x8146521276?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Added by Archie

Archie & Friends Fall Festival #1

8146615064?profile=RESIZE_710xScript: Various

Cover: Jeff Shultz, Rosario “Tito” Peña

24-page, full color comic, $2.99 U.S.

Hop into a pile of leaves with Archie and Friends for this fun fall collection of stories! From pumpkin pies and haunted corn mazes to creepy campfire tales and raking leaves, this issue is full of autumnal activities!

8146620469?profile=RESIZE_710x8146621295?profile=RESIZE_710x8146628060?profile=RESIZE_710x8146632890?profile=RESIZE_710x8146634472?profile=RESIZE_710x8146634899?profile=RESIZE_710x8146642653?profile=RESIZE_710x

Archie Milestones Jumbo Digest #11

8146656459?profile=RESIZE_710xScript: Various

Cover: Stan Goldberg

192-page, full color comic, $7.99 U.S.

Get into the festive spirit with this collection of Archie’s most memorable holiday tales, family celebrations and all-around feel good stories! 

8146661073?profile=RESIZE_710x8146664869?profile=RESIZE_710x8146666499?profile=RESIZE_710x8146669664?profile=RESIZE_710x8146672066?profile=RESIZE_710x8146673466?profile=RESIZE_710x8146677688?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Added by Zenescope

Belle: Horns of the Minotaur

8151907854?profile=RESIZE_710xCover A: Caanan White | Ula Mos

8151908068?profile=RESIZE_710xCover B: Igor Vitorino | Ivan Nunes

8151908100?profile=RESIZE_710xCover C: Nelly Jimenez

Belle is a beast hunter, a legacy passed down from mother to daughter in her family for generations. With that duty she has taken on many different kinds of creatures to protect our world from the unknown, and who equally wanted to end her life. From centaurs, and aurents, to Medusa herself Belle has stood between them and innocent lives. In her past she has even taken on a Minotaur, but this time something is different, and Belle is going to learn a long lost secret about this race of monster, even if it kills her. Stand back but don’t miss this new action-packed issue!

This reply was deleted.