Share what you are reading these days and what you love about them.  Three is an arbitrary number here; talk about more, or less, if you want to

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-Mister Miracle (and pretty much all Tom King books)

-The Wild Storm (As good as Planetary or Injection)

-Doomsday Clock

I like a lot of the books that have already been mentioned too. Especially Detective and Lazarus.  Many of the Valiant books: X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Ninjak, Harbinger Renegade.

Walking Dead still goes to the top of the pile. Also Future Quest, Black Hammer, Paper Girls, Cave Carson.  And The Terrifics looks like it will probably be on my short list as well.

“Chip Zdarsky really gets Ben and Johnny, and I can't wait to see what he does with Reed and Sue once they return.”

B-but… they’re dead! :P

“I suspect by this time next year this will be retitled to Fantastic Four.”

That would be cool, but a new #1 is more likely.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

“Chip Zdarsky really gets Ben and Johnny, and I can't wait to see what he does with Reed and Sue once they return.”

B-but… they’re dead! :P

They'll get better! :P

“I suspect by this time next year this will be retitled to Fantastic Four.”

That would be cool, but a new #1 is more likely.

Agreed.

My top three are probably:

Usagi Yojimbo

Resident Alien

Joe Golem

Astro City and Black Hammer (etc.) would round out my top "three."  Unfortunately, I had let a bunch stack up and I misplaced those stacks during a recent move--they'll turn up eventually and then I'll get caught up.

Others I read regularly are Scooby-Doo Team Up (often very Silver-Agey), Atomic Robo, Haunted Horror, Weird Love, Charlton Arrow, East of West, Uncle $crooge, and Alter Ego.

Oh, man, do I love Resident Alien! And right now, Dark Horse has the whole series of miniseries on sale in a digital megabundle for $4.99. Well worth the price!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service