I was looking through some old comics when I thought of a new game. I call it Three of a Kind. Here's my first entry. 

Hoy

Views: 8746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apologies if they have appeared before, I did a quick review of previous posts and didn't spot them.

But I'll take any opportunity to post Kirby, Wood and a Kirby / Ditko tribute art.

One changed pretty much every other issue, one was more or less permanent and one reverted back to the classic after a while.

There are probably more, but this came to mind.

I always thought it was interesting that DD lost his red-and-yellow outfit and Iron Man picked up the design in the same way: red torso, yellow limbs. But on HIM, it looked good.

-- MSA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Marvel eventually confirmed that this character... ...did, indeed, grow into this character (who…"
1 hour ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I'd definitely rather have Lois as my nurse that this character!"
2 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"He was one of the firsts that I enjoyed his turn from face to heel. I loved his poms on the…"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"British comic books go back further than US comic books. An example is Film Fun (first…"
9 hours ago
The Baron posted a discussion

Watching "Unaging" Comics Characters "Move Past" Historical Events

Elsewhere, some  of us were talking about the Silver Samurai, which led me to think of the time he…See More
9 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Talbot's inner monologue: "The Hulk is innocent! In another few seconds, we might have…"
10 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Thanks!"
11 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"I've always been uncertain what, if anything, Banner remembers from his time as the Hulk. If…"
12 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"#94-96 - "The High Evolutionary" #95's COVER BLURB: The quote comes from Alfred…"
14 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"FADE IN... #95-96: When you come to yourself again, you find yourself in a fantastic space ship,…"
15 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J posted a discussion

To be... HULK-inued!

Did you ever think about what life must be like for Bruce Banner? Imagine and endless stream of…See More
15 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service