I was looking through some old comics when I thought of a new game. I call it Three of a Kind. Here's my first entry. 

Hoy

Views: 3538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't forget this one.

Or this one?

Or this one

“Hey, what about me?”

I  hear it's going to be hot today. 

Here's another fashion post, three of a kind and an extra, just because this is the AMSA forum. 

Hoy

Thanks, Hoy! It's always nice to add a new A-M photo to my collection. I'm glad when these things come up, you immediately know there's a photo for that.

The A-M photo takes my mind off the previous one. Besides the embarrassing name, what the heck was he thinking with that abs-olutely terrible costume? Sometimes I weep for post-SA comics.

-- MSA

Mr. Silver Age said:

Besides the embarrassing name, what the heck was he thinking with that abs-olutely terrible costume? Sometimes I weep for post-SA comics.

-- MSA

You think that was a bad costume?

Now that I'm here, let me offer a new three of a kind.

I'm not entirely happy with the second example, but Red Tornado's significant other Kathy Sutton has appeared on very few covers, and this was the best I could find.  In the unlikely event that anyone here doesn't know the connection immediately, the Outsiders title gives it away.

In talking about terrible costumes, it's not fair calling out the 1970s Legion. That's just shooting fish in a barrel.

Looking at Tyroc's Peter Pan booties, who can be the first to do a three of a kind on that footwear?

Well, if you absolutely insist...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service