I was looking through some old comics when I thought of a new game. I call it Three of a Kind. Here's my first entry. 

Hoy

Views: 2229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Red-haired cowgirls, you betcha. 

Hoy

Western redheads?

I would have put up many Three of a Kinds before I got to red-headed cowgirls. So I'm glad you got to it faster!

Introducing Fleet the Wonder Horse.  "Never work with animals or children" is apparently something that The Shadow doesn't know!

Next, here's Black Fury the Wonder Horse.

Finally, a hero from my childhood, Champion the Wonder Horse.

I never realised Champion was associated with Gene Autry until I found this cover, and researched further.  I just remember watching the TV show "Champion the Wonder Horse", probably in the very early 60s.  That was the title used when the show "The Adventures of Champion" was rebroadcast in the UK.

I'm pretty sure The Shadow never called people his "pals" and that he never worked with a talking horse. I'd say the license holders weren't paying much attention.

Image result for beebo legends of tomorrow

And here's another Beebo for fans of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, of which I am one. A fan, not a legend.

Is there a third Beebo out there for this topic?

Hoy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service