Timeless

Talking about Legends of Tomorrow on another thread reminded me that Timeless will be coming back for Season 2 sometime this year. While Legends has embraced its sillier side, Timeless is probably the smartest time travel series on TV -- able to tell intelligent, well-plotted stories and still delivering an solid emotional punch. All of the episodes of Season 1 are available to stream for free on NBC.com -- and since I started watching the show mid-season, I've got a fair amount of catching up to do!

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was very happy that they reversed their original decision to cancel the show. It blows my mind often by actually changing history a little or a lot. I'm sure you'll enjoy every single episode to date.

• The first episode of Timeless' second season aired yesterday, March 11.

• Lately, I've been attracted to genre shows like Gotham and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. that dare to take chances and just embrace the crazy.

The last 30 seconds of the Timeless finale cranked the Crazy Dial up to 11.  I loved it!  Sure hope NBC gives it a shot with a Season 3.

• It looks like a third season is out - no takers. Also, there is not likely to be a wrap-up movie.

• Reminder: Thursday at 8, we get the 2-hour wrapup of Timeless on NBC!

• Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't know it was coming this soon.

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

Reminder: Thursday at 8, we get the 2-hour wrapup of Timeless on NBC!

This reply was deleted.