Squadron Supreme #1
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #3
Web Warriors #2

The Baron said:

Mobile Suit Gundam - The Origin XII: Encounters, by Yoshikazu Tasuhiko
Squadron Supreme #1
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #3
Web Warriors #2

I'm trade-waiting on most things. I just finished the first trade collection of Squirrel Girl. Halfway through I was leaning toward not continuing with the character. By the time I finished I had changed my mind and will get the second trade collection. It's an acquired taste that I have apparently acquired.

Doctor Who: The Twelfth  Doctor #15
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #2

The New Avengers #4

DC Comics Bombshells #7

Squadron Supreme #2

Sorry I'm late. With the new job (doing part-time work at a metal-works not far from my house; mostly clean-up & UPS shipping orders, but I have learned a lot about working a lathe, wire-wheeling steel & safely using the standing belt-sander) taking up most of my time, I haven't been back to this page in a while. Wishing all here a Happy & Safe New Year 2016.

And now, for my own 'Just Picked Up':

Batman/TMNT #1: as a fan for both, I think I am allowed a quiet 'sqeee' of 'It's about bloody time!'. The artwork is great.
Batman '66 #30; Final issue of the ongoing series. Been a roller-coaster ride of nostalgia & worth every penny.
Batman '66 Meets The Man From U.N.C.L.E. #1: Great crossover of two great 60's era shows. I hope there are more crossings like this in the future.
TMNT #53: Loving the aftermath story.

Final issue? It wasn't successful then? Or are they replacing it with Batman '67?

Would like to see a Wonder Woman '75 but not '74. WW '67 might make an interesting one shot train wreck of a comic.

Still hoping that Superman '52 happens someday.

I've not seen any indication of a Batman '67 series. My guess is that it was a '30-issue limited series' as a trial run.
I would like to see other 'team-ups' like Batman '66 Meets (era TV show) or even a Justice League-type comic with the DC TV Iconics (Steve Reeve's Superman, Adam West's Batman, Linda Carter's Wonder Woman, ect.)

Ron M. said:

Final issue? It wasn't successful then? Or are they replacing it with Batman '67?

Would like to see a Wonder Woman '75 but not '74. WW '67 might make an interesting one shot train wreck of a comic.

Still hoping that Superman '52 happens someday.

Maybe finally do something with that never made Superboy series.

They sort of had a Justice League with Batman but not the other two in Legends of the Super Heroes. The roast was boring but the first episode (except for the Flash not doing anything except almost punching Captain Marvel by mistake) was pretty good.

I haven't read a single issue of Batman Europa yet, but I've bought them all. I know this miniseries was originally set to come out about ten years ago, and all I can think when I look at the cover title is that it looks like it is from ten years ago.

A-Force #1

DC Comics Bombshells #8
Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor Year Two #1
One-Punch Man, vol. 4, by ONE & Yusuke Murata
The Ultimates #3

How are you finding One-Punch Man so far?

The Baron said:

One-Punch Man, vol. 4, by ONE & Yusuke Murata

I find it quite funny.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service