Anyone see this yet?

I saw it this weekend and -- for a movie based on a section of a theme-park -- found it really thought-provoking.

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to see it. It looks fun...but then again, so did Cloud Atlas. Can you give me a hint what it's about?

The preview actually does a pretty good job of setting it up- girl gets a glimpse of fantastic, futuristic city and then tries to get there. It was interesting and fun to just watch as a movie - but raised some really broad and interesting questions that I'd rather not spoil simply because I want to see if anyone has the same reaction that I did.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
55 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another great "Kids and Gothic Tropes" cover:"
1 hour ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion League of Extraordinary Gentlemen reboot
"They could throw out everything from that lousy movie. Such a disappointment, and a departure from…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Randy Jackson's discussion League of Extraordinary Gentlemen reboot
"Presumably, the first thing that will differ would be no Tom Sawyer, unless he's 80-plus years…"
9 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"This story arc (25-27) was very impressive. I was never a big fan of Etrigan but he works well as a…"
9 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's Neal Adams again riffing his classic Superman #233 cover, courtesy of the Grand Comics…"
15 hours ago
Randy Jackson posted a discussion
16 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"I don't know that it's been confirmed anywhere."
17 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"Which would be odd since Steamboat had health issues during his last run with WWE."
17 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"I watched episode 584 while making (and eating) breakfast. Willie's abducted Maggie and…"
18 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"In other wrestling news, Ric Flair is going to wrestle, what'll this be, his third "final…"
19 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service