We just finished watching the original Twin Peaks, for the first time, last night.

This is how it ends?

And people say Lost had a screwy finale.

This was more like The Prisoner.

Good luck figuring it out!

I enjoyed the ride, but I’m unsure of the destination.

We’ve got the prequel movie yet to watch, then we’ll move on to the revival series.

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The pieces are coming together but there is still enough mystery to keep me thinking about the episode long afterwards.

ONLINE SUMMARY OF PART 10: “Richard Horne confronts Miriam, who tells him she has written to Sheriff Truman about the hit-and-run. He attacks her, turns on the gas and lights a candle in her trailer, then has Deputy Chad intercept the letter. The Mitchums see a news story about Ike's arrest, and recognize Cooper in the footage as ‘Mr. Jackpots’. After noticing Cooper's physique, Janey-E has sex with him. Nadine Hurley watches Dr. Jacoby's latest broadcast from her drapery store. Richard attacks his grandmother Sylvia in her home and robs her. She calls Ben and demands money from him. Duncan Todd orders Anthony Sinclair to frame Dougie for the denial of an arson insurance claim that lost the Mitchums $30 million. Gordon has a vision of Laura. Albert informs him that the FBI has intercepted a text message from Diane informing someone of Hastings' arrest. Tammy shows them a photo that places Cooper's doppelgänger at the location of the New York murders. Hawk receives another call from the Log Lady, who tells him ‘Laura is the one.’”

Last week I compared Shelly’s daughter (Miriam) and her boyfriend (Richard) to Laura and Bobby from the original, but they really more like the old Shelly and Leo.

Deputy Chad is a lowlife.

Is Richard Audrey’s son? Where the hell is Audrey?

Interesting stuff.

EPISODE 11: There will be no summary of episode eleven today because episode eleven hasn’t aired yet. (That was bad timing on someone’s part.) For the next eight weeks I’ll be watching them in real time. (Sigh.)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service