http://marvelultimatealliance.marvel.com/ Looks pretty darn cool... The first game is the only video game I've ever actually finished...and I needed Holly's help to do it. :) Thor and Jean Gray will be playable characters...even though they were dead during Civil War...

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm so happy it'll be available for PlayStation 2. I know I can't count on that for too much longer, but I am not ready/willing/able to buy a new system, so this makes me happy.

(Yes, I'm looking in your direction, PS3-only Batman: Arkham Asylum...)
  • Alan M. said:
    I'm so happy it'll be available for PlayStation 2. I know I can't count on that for too much longer, but I am not ready/willing/able to buy a new system, so this makes me happy.

(Yes, I'm looking in your direction, PS3-only Batman: Arkham Asylum...)

C'mon, Alan...you're going to want blu-ray for those upcoming Doctor Who series...plus, if you have PS3, you will be able to download Marvel heroes and villains for months after the game comes out...

...one of us...one of us...gobble, gobble...one of us...
  • Um, I have an X-Box.

I haven't turn it on in 3 years now...

• I'm looking forward to it so much that I'm considering preordering so that I can get the Juggernaut for the XBox 360. (The only thing stopping me is that Beatles: Rock Band comes out the same week.) I enjoyed the first one enough that I played through it twice, something almost unheard of for me with any game longer than Super Mario Bros. It was really satisfying to finally unlock the character that you get for completing all of the taining disc missions, and to be able to use him in multiplayer with friends.
This reply was deleted.