Is there any way to do this so that a list of the conversations I have pitched in to will show up?

I can only see the 'View my discussions' option, which is only for discussions I've started. Being a bit of a layabout, I don't start many discussions!

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah! Isee now that there are options in a drop-down menu for discussions 'replied to' or 'started'
Figserello said:
Ah! Isee now that there are options in a drop-down menu for discussions 'replied to' or 'started'

I don't see that drop down menu. I see other ones, but not that one. Hmmmm
Travis Herrick said:
Figserello said:
Ah! Isee now that there are options in a drop-down menu for discussions 'replied to' or 'started'

I don't see that drop down menu. I see other ones, but not that one. Hmmmm

It's on your profile page. Go to the Discussions link in the left column then up in top right quadrant of the page is the drop menu.
Rich Lane said:
Travis Herrick said:
Figserello said:
Ah! Isee now that there are options in a drop-down menu for discussions 'replied to' or 'started'

I don't see that drop down menu. I see other ones, but not that one. Hmmmm

It's on your profile page. Go to the Discussions link in the left column then up in top right quadrant of the page is the drop menu.

Okay, I got it. Thank you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service