Figured I'd kick this thread off on the new site:

Hey, Mister President!

Views: 4453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Delighted to see a response to a blog post, Richard! I also enjoyed the Constantine series, for the most part. I would have liked to see it go on longer. I certainly liked it much more than the New 52 version. Haven't gotten to the first Rebirth collection, but the preview in this collection was intriguing.

Short Cuts 21

Hellboy in Hell Vol. 2 – The Death Card; Paper Girls 2; Pretty Deadly Vol. 2 – The Bear; & Frankenstein: Alive, Alive!

What The Haney?

Actually have a few posts blogged today. Clearing the decks a bit for the upcoming King Kirby 100. But the most recent post there is taking a look at that brain-hurting time when Supergirl met the president - and he was freaking Prez! (No actual Bob Haney was involved in the making of this book or post)

Note that while this post is SFW, not all posts are and so there is an adult warning on the blog.

Friday Fun & Games

WHOZIT? - ID the Kirby Creatures

Note that while this post, like all KK100 posts, is SFW, not all posts are and so there is an adult warning on the blog.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 59

Black Dog – The Dreams of Paul Nash; Dark Night – A True Batman Story; & A.D. – After Death. One each from Dark Horse, Vertigo, and Image.

The same thing i've been blogging about (multiple times) every day this month - Jack Kirby

The King Kirby 100 is 100 posts to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Jack Kirby's birth on the 28th of this month. Posting rate slows as of today to two posts per day - 3am & 3pm (Pacific Hermit Time), with 81 up this morning & 82 this afternoon, so we'll wrap nice & neat on the 31st.

Note that while all KK100 posts are SFW, not all Voice Of ODD! posts are and so there is an adult warning on the blog.

Short Cuts 22

Saga Volume Seven; Clean Room Vol. 2 – Exile; Deadly Class, Vol. 5 – Carousel;  & Criminal Macabre – The Third Child.

Short Cuts 23

Unfollow Vol. 2 – God Is Watching; Nailbiter Vol. 4 – Blood Lust; The Love Bunglers; and Marble Season. Some Vertigo, Image, & Hernandez Brothers.

This morning's post is the answers to yesterday's Friday Fun & Games Video Whozit, so now you don't have to wait for the identities of the 27 superhero/comicbook related video stills.

As always, The Voice Of ODD! has an adult warning for content, but that warning does not apply to the post linked here.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 60

The Hellblazer Vol 1 – The Poison Truth (Rebirth) & Black Hammer Volume 1 – Secret Origins

Short Cuts 24

Descender, Vol. 3 – Singularities; The Sheriff of Babylon, Vol. 2 – Pow. Pow. Pow.; Monstress Vol. 2 – The Blood; and Lobster Johnson, Vol. 4 – Get the Lobster.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service