Figured I'd kick this thread off on the new site:

Hey, Mister President!

Views: 4799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Short Cuts 30

Deadly Class Vol. 6 – This Is Not The End; Saga Volume 8; Seven To Eternity Vol. 2 – Ballad Of Betrayal; and The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 6 – Imperial Phase, Part 2.

Another all-Image edition. First one published with my own domain: mrvertigocomics.com. No more ads marring your blog-reading pleasure!

Harrow County: Cullen Bunn & Tyler Crook’s Countless Haints (Pa...

Discussing the first half of Harrow County (Vol. 1-4 of the collections). And an all-Dark Horse edition!

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 64

All-Image again: Royal City Vol. 1 – Next Of Kin; The Black Monday Murders, Vol. 1- All Hail, God Mammon;  and Winnebago Graveyard.

Short Cuts 31

Injection Volume Three; Descender Vol. 5 – Rise Of The Robots; Curse Words Vol. 2 – Explosiontown; & Lazarus – X+66.

Another all-Image blog entry.

A Series of Endings: Clean Room, Unfollow, Nailbiter & The Fuse

Reviews of the final collections of all these series, which I happened to read about the same time. Always interesting to see how creators manage the ending of a series.

Short Cuts 32

Literary Comics – Here; Bumperhead; Patience; & Lulu Anew.

B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth: The End

A brief look at Vol. 11 - 15 of the long-running series, taking it to the end of the "Hell on Earth" story line.

Oh, I am blogging these days, on my own site, and on Ello, where I am reprinting all my short stories for the time-being in no particular order as I sit in a holding pattern...

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 65

Moonshine Vol. 1; & My Favorite Thing Is Monsters Book One (fresh from its Eisner wins).

Short Cuts 33

Black Magick Vol. 2 – Awakenings; Bitch Planet – Triple Feature Vol. 1; Black Road Vol. 1-The Holy North; Black Road Vol. 2 – A Pagan Death; & Savage Game.

Writing about my writing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service