Figured I'd kick this thread off on the new site:

Hey, Mister President!

Views: 4937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not really a blog, but I've just started revisiting my gag twitter account, Your Daily Lie.

Today's lie is for Batman Day: For three weeks in 1992, Batman gave up his utility belt in favor of utility suspenders.

I've been doing weekly essays on what I call "mythcomics"-- comics I consider to have mythical content-- and just recently passed #200, to which I devoted an essay on the last URUSEI YATSURA story.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 66

Kill or be Killed Vol. 4; Descender Vol. 6 – The Machine War; Redlands Volume One – Sisters By Blood; and Big Hard Sex Criminals Vol. 2 – Deluxxxe.

Another all-Image installment, including two series endings and one debut.

Short Cuts 36

Dept. H Vol. 2 – After The Flood; Southern Bastards Vol. 4 – Gut Check; The Hellblazer Vol. 3 – The Inspiration Game; Shutter, Vol. 2 – Way of the World; and Zombies Vs Robots Omnibus.

New stuff, old stuff, several publishers: lots of variety in this one.

Short Cuts 37

Deadly Class Vol. 7 – Love Like Blood; Monstress Vol. 3 – Haven; Royal City, Vol. 2 – Sonic Youth;  and Everafter: From the Pages of Fables Vol. 1 – The Pandora Protocol.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 67

Briggs Land Volume 1- State of Grace; Grass Kings Vol. 1;  and Manifest Destiny Vol. 1- Flora & Fauna.

Just one Image title, along with Dark Horse and BOOM!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service