As a general rule, I try to avoid belonging to any group (or Group) with the word "Prancing" in its title.

Views: 1702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeing that, I'd assumed Kentucky Fried Chicken had been around a lot longer than I'd thought and the real Colonel had been dead for decades.

Hmmm, I'm not sure I've ever broken a dish that I can remember. But I can't say it would probably make me giddy...

Alexandra Kitty said:

I am the only person who gets giddy when she breaks dishes...sometimes art really does weird you...

She's a fish!

And he's a boy!

Moon Quake! Moon Quake!

Walking by the desk of an administrative assistant (easily half my age), I spy with my little eye a very familiar-looking fuzzy ball attached to her keychain.

Me: You've got a Tribble on your desk.

She: A what?

Me:  A Tribble.  From Star Trek.

She: I don't know what that is.

I could be thinking: "Damn, I feel old."

I choose to be thinking: "I feel sorry for you."

I plan on using THIS at every possible opportunity:

I'm pretty sure that the hokey pokey isn't, in fact, what it's all about.

I was checking out of my favorite used bookstore this morning, processed the fact that my entire purchase consisted of (1) Marvel Monsterbus v.1, (2) a Doctor Who DVD (The Tenth Planet) and (3) 3 seasons of The Big Bang Theory, and realized that I may have achieved Maximal Nerdiness.

If I'd been wearing anything connected to Star Trek, Star Wars or The Lord of the Rings, I believe I might have transcended into a new universe.

Have you ever gone into a used bookstore, picked up a copy of a book you know you already own and briefly consider buying it anyway because its "a really nice copy"?

This happens to me about once a week.  This morning, it was book I'm pretty sure I actually own two copies of, includinone copy identical to the one I was looking at.

Please tell me I'm not the only on who does that.

I've had similar things happen.

My relationship with books may not be entirely healthy.

Note to self: Do not borrow books from Hmmm?  ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service