Criminal Minds: "Amplification"

Views: 2885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Speaking of Shatner, he voiced Harvey Dent/Two-Face in the recent Batman vs Two-Face movie. It was interesting that the animation had Dent looking like a young Shatner.

I'm watching the newest season of Rosanne. I have little to say other than that I love that Darlene's daughter is Debbie Gallagher from Shameless.

Superboy: Season One

On the One Hand:  It's exactly what you would expect from a 1980s direct-to-syndication low-budget half-hour superhero action adventure show by the Salkinds.

On the Other Hand:  Stacy Haiduk 

Interesting. Never seen the show. Hearing about it does remind me of this quote:

"...Superboythe crummiest show ever in first run syndication".   

- Tom Servo, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Show 312: "Gamera vs. Guiron", first broadcast  September 7, 1991

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Superboy: Season One

On the One Hand:  It's exactly what you would expect from a 1980s direct-to-syndication low-budget half-hour superhero action adventure show by the Salkinds.

On the Other Hand:  Stacy Haiduk 

Worse than even I remembered.  But still ... Stacy Haiduk.

Also, Sherman Howard joined the cast in the 2nd season and was a wildly campy and enjoyable Lex Luthor.

Good campy fun. I didn't watch it when it was one the air, but bought all three seasons on DVD a couple of years ago.

And, as you say, Stacy Haiduk.

I met the season one Superboy in Metropolis, IL back in the '90s. He auditioned for The New Adventures of Superman, but the part went to dean Cain.

I also strolled Metropolis' supewrman museum alone with Alex Ross, a guest. I didn't bug him, but it was a surreal experience.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service