Report what comic books you have read today--and tell us a little something about it while you're here!

Views: 59236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I enjoyed the first volume of Charles Soule and Alberto Jiménez Alburquerque's Oni Press comic Letter 44 (I read it shortly after it came out, I think as part of a Humble Bundle of e-comics). I rarely buy comics these days, so I kept looking for it on another Humble Bundle, or on the public library Hoopla service. No dice, so I was happy to see it  on sale on Comixology last week for $1.99 per volume. I bought volumes 2-6, and read volume 2 over the weekend. I found it surprisingly easy to dive back into the story after a five-year gap. I plan to read a volume a week until I'm finished, and am looking forward to seeing it through to the end.

I just dug Letter 44 out of the pile of "I really should finish reading this series." I never made it to the end, but I was grabbed by the beginning. However, the art is hard on the eyes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service