You know the drill.

Views: 9086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just found out that Richard Curtis is writing an episode of the new Doctor Who.
PowerBook Pete said:
I just found out that Richard Curtis is writing an episode of the new Doctor Who.

Who's Richard Curtis?
He's one of the writers of Blackadder--every episode, among other things. His filmography.
PowerBook Pete said:
He's one of the writers of Blackadder--every episode, among other things. His filmography.

Ah, should've known that.
There's an Etch-a-Sketch app for the iPhone! Woohoo!
Action Lad expressed surprise at something the other day by saying "Holy Moley!" Can't imagine where he got that from.
A sign in a field close to my house:

Need Hay?
Call Trey!
Doctor Hmmm? said:

I just noticed this thread and clicked on that link. I have tears in my eyes now. I must show this to my students tomorrow, because unnecessary quotes have been something we've discussed recently. They'll think it's "funny".
Wandering thru Target on Saturday, I (finally) stumbled across a "Hot Wheels" 1966 Batmobile. I'm not sure what scale it is -- Answer: Smaller than I would like -- but, hey (1) it's the Batmobile! and (2) it only cost $0.97!
Doctor Hmmm? said:
Wandering thru Target on Saturday, I (finally) stumbled across a "Hot Wheels" 1966 Batmobile. I'm not sure what scale it is -- Answer: Smaller than I would like -- but, hey (1) it's the Batmobile! and (2) it only cost $0.97!

Was that a " "Hot Wheels" Batmobile", or a "Hot Wheels Batmobile"?

:P

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!


JeffCarter said:
Doctor Hmmm? said:



I just noticed this thread and clicked on that link. I have tears in my eyes now. I must show this to my students tomorrow, because unnecessary quotes have been something we've discussed recently. They'll think it's "funny".

Yeah, isn't that incredible? Lots of people seem to think that quotes are just something you use for visual emphasis. Apostrophes get misused a lot, too, but not nearly as much.
Bully lets us know things Hercules likes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service