You know the drill.

Views: 11219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The '66 Batmobile.

The last Matchbox Batmobile I had was from '74, the Batmobile towing the Batboat.

A couple of parents from my class this year made this video.

We sang this song at the end of the day every Friday, and they thought it would be cool to do a video of it. They did it a few weeks ago, but while I was updating my classroom blog today, I hit play, and it made me smile.

Awesome!

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man said:

A couple of parents from my class this year made this video.

We sang this song at the end of the day every Friday, and they thought it would be cool to do a video of it. They did it a few weeks ago, but while I was updating my classroom blog today, I hit play, and it made me smile.

An "O" in a luchador mask:

Nice!

We've heard of Superman as Moses and Superman as Christ, but here's Superman as Noah's Ark.

Yes. Yes it was.

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man said:

This one's for Rob Staeger. But it made me laugh out loud too.

Blame Philip:

I saw Monty Python live (mostly) show on TV... it was hilarious!

brought me back some 20 years ago... :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Peter Wrexham posted a discussion

Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"

Mastermind is a British TV quiz show where members of the public are subjected to two rounds of…See More
13 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"From the "Trial of the Flash" storyline, I think this is the last cover actually…"
59 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"The stories covered above make up my favorite Hulk run of all especially the Ditko material. Before…"
1 hour ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"Bernie Casey was fairly well known in the early 70s for doing blaxploitation movies but ended up…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"I can hardly wait! I watched Dr. No, From Russia with Love and Goldfinger over the weekend in…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"I think he was Toby for five years. A perfectly cromulent interpretation. Perhaps volume two (which…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"How do you think *I* feel? About the same way I do, apparently. You make a good point about key…"
5 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Scarlet Street (1945): Edward G. Robinson, Joan Bennett and Dan Duryea in a Noir-cum-Morality Tale…"
5 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"I'm about 50 pages short of finishing From Russia, with Love. "
11 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"Whenever I see "Avengers #65" (for example) I think of this ... How do you think *I*…"
11 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Jeff, I was in high school when all of these TTA Hulk stories were published, and I read them all.…"
11 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service