You know the drill.

Views: 10731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read the finale of Maison Ikkoku, a romantic comedy about the relationship between college student Yusaku Godai and Kyoko Otanashi, the cute manager of the boarding house where he lives. Kyoku is the widowed daughter-in-law of the building owners.

As manga stories go (at least, most of the manga stories I've read, which admittedly isn't very many), the course of true love never runs smooth ... there are a lot of misunderstandings that get in the way of our couple getting together, mostly because Yusaku is too passive and doesn't work up the nerve to say what he feels when Kyoko needs to hear it. But it builds toward a gloriously happy ending that's left me smiling for hours on end.
Headline on local tabloid for front page story concerning benching of pro football players: "Sit Happens"
Rob Staeger said:
... the Arcane Mistress of the Sideboob.

Doctor Hmmm? said:
Rob Staeger said:
... the Arcane Mistress of the Sideboob.

Yeah, when is that book coming out, by the way?
It'll pop out when you least expect it.
I'm guessing Raven won't be singing with Elmo, either.
Rob Staeger said:
It'll pop out when you least expect it.

Awesome.
A friend on Facebook is "complaining" that her new kitten is "poop machine". I keep telling her this is what cats mostly do.
I sold a pair of shoes to a customer whose patient name is Durlan.

That tickled my Legion funny bone.
Listening to "Brooklyn Heights Boogie" from the Taxi soundtrack album (formally "The Genie: Themes and Variations from the TV Series Taxi" by Bob James. When I first got this album, I used to listen to it every day. And that leadoff track never fails to make me smile.
I picked up my niece from dance class. The way her face lit up when she saw me, wonderful!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Publisher News

The Justice League comes to an end in 'Justice League' #75

Posted by Captain Comics on January 20, 2022 at 5:30pm 4 Comments

Joshua Williamson & Rafa Sandoval Team up to kill the team on April 19…

Continue

Groups

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service