You know the drill.

Views: 11219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:)

One of our tadpoles has become a frog.

Cool!!

A student came in today and brought me a copy of Daredevil #194. Written by Denny O'Neil and drawn by Klaus Janson. Treadmill reading tonight!

I love this kind of surrealist images. couldn't make my mind which was a favorite :)

I'd like to know what Alex Alonso would think about playing fair and running this as a variant cover to an issue of Amazing Spider-Man!

This actually made me laugh out loud.

Mutant Giant Spider Dog

I've never seen any episodes of Arrested Development*, but I caught one and laughed out loud at this exchange. Daughter Maeby, upon overhearing her brother say that attending a Christian retreat means getting out of school, decides she's now a Christian:

Maeby: "Do you guys know where I can get one of those gold necklaces with a 'T' on it?"

Michael: "That's a cross."

Maeby: "Across from where?"

* As a bonus, this episode has Henry Winkler literally jumping a shark.

Arrested Development is a wonderful show. We recently started watching it from the beginning on Netflix. It's really out there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"Yeah, but the title?"
2 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"@Jeff: Captain Mar-Vell began to be consistently called that way in the mid 1980s.  The first…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"Oh, yeah... that makes sense."
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"They probably would have written this down. Ya'd think. This sounds like the…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"And when did Marvel start spelling the title "Captain Mar-Vell"? My guess would be to…"
5 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Don't have much left but here's today's, courtesy of the Grand Comics Database."
5 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"Nipsey Russell was in the cast of Car 54, Where Are You? But the bulk of his career was…"
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Jeff of Earth-J said: Twelve minutes from the end of the film, Elton gives his theory of what has…"
6 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"From what I can tell, Carol Wayne was mostly famous for her work on the Tonight Show with Johnny…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"Thanks for posting these, Peter. My answers: Major Malcolm Wheeler "...Chemical…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"If Stan wanted it to be more interesting the Hulk should have crossed the Aleutians. I think the…"
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"They have no idea what the purpose of this weapon is, but they're going to build and fire it,…"
7 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service