You know the drill.

Views: 11219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:)

One of our tadpoles has become a frog.

Cool!!

A student came in today and brought me a copy of Daredevil #194. Written by Denny O'Neil and drawn by Klaus Janson. Treadmill reading tonight!

I love this kind of surrealist images. couldn't make my mind which was a favorite :)

I'd like to know what Alex Alonso would think about playing fair and running this as a variant cover to an issue of Amazing Spider-Man!

This actually made me laugh out loud.

Mutant Giant Spider Dog

I've never seen any episodes of Arrested Development*, but I caught one and laughed out loud at this exchange. Daughter Maeby, upon overhearing her brother say that attending a Christian retreat means getting out of school, decides she's now a Christian:

Maeby: "Do you guys know where I can get one of those gold necklaces with a 'T' on it?"

Michael: "That's a cross."

Maeby: "Across from where?"

* As a bonus, this episode has Henry Winkler literally jumping a shark.

Arrested Development is a wonderful show. We recently started watching it from the beginning on Netflix. It's really out there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I'd suggest that covers depicting some sort of medical operation or procedure are also…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"UFO: TARGET EARTH: "Under the depths of a small lake located near a small towm, lies a strange…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I had the impression that heroes and villains called "Doctor" that are not medical…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"...but perhaps in the Marvel Universe...?"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Jeff of Earth-J said: The three former pawns are picked up by soldiers in a jeep bearing NASA…"
3 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"I couldn't answer #5. I confess I couldn't remember #1 immediately, but it came to me as…"
3 hours ago
Steve W replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"Peter, Thanks for typing all these questions out in full.  I watched this show when it went…"
5 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion Comical Comic Cuts
"Last day of 'courtrooms' on 'A cover a day'. Thought this was…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Some of the transition covers are prompting me to get a clarification. I had the impression that…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"BILL EVERETT - (#78-83): Back during the early days of The Jack Kirby Collector, publisher John…"
7 hours ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"One final one..."
7 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"My computer wasn't letting me on the internet for the last two days but I finally figured it…"
8 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service