I bought new comics (and old) yesterday and ACTION COMICS #985 and #986 were among them.
It occurred to me, when I looked at the numbers, that we are REALLY close to reaching ACTION #1000!
I used to imagine when ACTION would reach #1000 as a young fan, I counted forward to when it would happen (Of course, I didn't anticipate the period of far-more-than-monthly ACTION material that have, heh, primed the pump ahead of the 2020s, when I guess a 1970s schedule would have landed it - but, nonetheless, it's almost here:-)) I'll try and stay alive for this one!:-)...

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...It seems this little phone WILL NOT LET (SOB!):-( me correct my numerous mis-posts above. Continuing...
  • Bouncing Boy teaming up with Herbie Popnecker against Marvel's Kingpin?

Yes, I see the door.

• When the Spectre sleeps his dreams start transforming the world. France reverts to the 17th century. The super-scientists of the Invisible Empire attack America with giant tanks and robots. Then his dreams open up a pathway to the reentry into our world of Koth and his armies. Superman, Superboy, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Robotman, Dr Occult, the Star-Spangled Kid, Stripesy, Slam Bradley, Red, Whitey and Blooey, Bart Regan, Steve Carson, Sandy Kean, Henri Duval, and the Federal Men of Tomorrow (with their junior contingent) team up to solve the crisis.

• The pre-Crisis Earth 1 Superman awakens and it is revealed that everything that has happened since Crisis on Infinite Earths has been a dream.

• Jeff of Earth-J said:

The pre-Crisis Earth 1 Superman awakens and it is revealed that everything that has happened since Crisis on Infinite Earths has been a dream.

Giving rise to DC's next big event...Prebirth!

• Detective 445 said:

Jeff of Earth-J said:

The pre-Crisis Earth 1 Superman awakens and it is revealed that everything that has happened since Crisis on Infinite Earths has been a dream.

Giving rise to DC's next big event...Prebirth!
    And then, the follow-up: Afterbirth!
  • Took care of that for you.

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

...It seems this little phone WILL NOT LET (SOB!):-( me correct my numerous mis-posts above. Continuing...
  • Hahaha! (Although, that's what I would have called many of the Nu52 titles.)

The Baron said:

And then, the follow-up: Afterbirth!
  • I think I speak for everyone in saying it it must feature Comet the Super-Horse, or it is a sham of a celebration.

• Earth 2 Superman appears and they announce a new JSA series in on the way!

Jeff of Earth-J said:

This reply was deleted.