We had this on the other board so I'm gong to start one for here.

Currently, I'm Constrictor. The picture picture is from Avengers the Initiative #10.

Views: 788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was so inspired by Vordak the Incomprehensible, that I decided to try a change for my avitar as well...

This is the notorius final panel from "The Secret of the Black Planet" by Steve Ditko which Art Adams "commented on" reacting to as a horny teenager when it was reprinted...

ok, so I decided to change. I found a funny parody ad on the back of a "What The?!" issue that talks about how the insult that made a man out of Norin Rad...and it shows the picture/photo of Charles Galactus... but now that I look at it, could just be Galactus' head on Namor's body... sort of.  Enjoy!

She's on the

Top of the World, lookin'

Down on creation

And she'll zap you with her lightning bolt,

Oh MY!

Nice!

Alexandra Kitty said:

What people who have their heads in the clouds are *really* up to...

Cool

I've updated for the first time since these boards moved to ning. I am now Ham and Ex, from the classic Looney Tunes short, I Haven't Got a Hat.

I'm a Brood II cicada!  How ya' doin'?  I'll be dropping by real soon with about 80 gazillion of my relatives and closest friends.  Don't worry ... you'll hear us coming.

I'm a square candy that looks round.  (Thank you, Roald Dahl!)

I'm a Vermicious Knid. (Thank you again, Roald Dahl!)

I'm Charles Galactus, from the parody ad on the back of "What The???" #3, I think.

Using one of my old favorites that I usually break out in the Summer time. Good ol' Foghorn Leghorn kicking it.

I'm Double Satan.

That's two, two, TWO times the hellfire!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service