We had this on the other board so I'm gong to start one for here.

Currently, I'm Constrictor. The picture picture is from Avengers the Initiative #10.

Views: 641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine is currently Alpha Flight, specifically the original lineup from the first series that began in 1983, art by John Byrne. Displaying my patriotic pride, and fondness for nostalgia!
From the cover of Archie #609...Archie looking back with a bit of sadness...
Mine is the classically hokey image of a reporter's fedora with a "PRESS" card stuck in the hatband, lovingly drawn and colored by myself.
At the moment, I'm unpacking my adjectives.
It's easy!
I vacillate from Flash-excitement to Legion excitement, and right now I'm hooked on Legion. So: Matter Eater Lad!
I've been using this Ethan van Sciver Flash one for a while now.
Rob Staeger said:
I vacillate from Flash-excitement to Legion excitement, and right now I'm hooked on Legion. So: Matter Eater Lad!

And he's going at it with such gusto, too. Does he want mustard with that?
A Simpsonized me. How 2007 is that? :)
Figserello said:
Rob Staeger said:

And he's going at it with such gusto, too. Does he want mustard with that?

Just the jar, please.
I originally just went with an iconic image of one of my all-time favourite super-people. Looking at it since, the Vision seems to be doing the classic 'head-slap of disbelief' so beloved of the internet.

Given we often discuss a lot of the daft carry-ons that Marvel and DC foist on their fans, its pretty appropriate most of the time.
I just updated mine to Bishop. I had been looking for a good Bishop avatar a year or two ago and couldn't find one at the time. Then, anacoqui found a good image for my latest article and I decided to grab that as my new avatar.

The one before Bishop was an upside down Nightcrawler.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service