We had this on the other board so I'm gong to start one for here.

Currently, I'm Constrictor. The picture picture is from Avengers the Initiative #10.

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Changed mine to Mr. Peppermint, who hosted the local children's show in Dallas for years (I loved that show growing up). Also notable as the father of Gibby Haynes the lead singer of the Butthole Surfers.
From Quantum Leap to Jack of Hearts
With spring rolling around I am back to one of my favorites with a napping Foghorn Leghorn

Is there a similar thread on this subject somewhere on this website? I could have sworn I already replied on the topic.

But since I can't find it here, mine is just what it appears: a young at heart man reading his favorites. I use it a lot across the Internet.

Hmmm. Yeah, there must be two of these floating around because I remember your reply.

Perhaps the moderators will use their magic powers and merge them.

Awesome!

Alexandra Kitty said:
WWTKD...
I've got my eye on you!
Very cool.

Alexandra Kitty said:
A little bit Blue Beetle, a little bit vanity, but a whole lotta fun...
Nice!
Mine of course is Ben Grimm, the Thing, from the cover of the first issue of his 2006 series (which sadly only ran 8 issues).
I went back to the Flash (of course) -- this one an image by Darwyn Cooke from New Frontier. 

From this pic, which is seven different kinds of cool...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service