We had this on the other board so I'm gong to start one for here.

Currently, I'm Constrictor. The picture picture is from Avengers the Initiative #10.

Views: 882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don, that is awesome. Where is it from?

I changed my name not long ago, so I figured why not change my avatar as well? I changed it from my actual human name when we came to this board, but then I found out that some of my students in school are amateur "cyber stalkers", bringing my address and a Google Earth image of my house in to school one day to show me. So that's why I changed the name. And as for the Simpsonized me, I have that same image posted in my classroom, so that would be the sure-fire sign!

It's baseball season, and my Reds' success this year thus far has me returning to an oldie.

Ah, I was wondering why you had changed your user name back to an alias. Stalker alert!

Wandering Sensei said:

I changed my name not long ago, so I figured why not change my avatar as well? I changed it from my actual human name when we came to this board, but then I found out that some of my students in school are amateur "cyber stalkers", bringing my address and a Google Earth image of my house in to school one day to show me. So that's why I changed the name. And as for the Simpsonized me, I have that same image posted in my classroom, so that would be the sure-fire sign!

It's baseball season, and my Reds' success this year thus far has me returning to an oldie.

Yeah. So much for being "out in the open and honest", but most of you know my real name anyway.

With as many comic book fans as I had in my classroom (including some that I created, I'll admit), I didn't want some kid sending me an e-mail asking me about why I said what I did regarding Wolverine's blood lust in July of 2009.

I swear I posted this last week, but maybe I just dreamed it.  Or, you know, the Universe was rebooted and only I retained my memories.

Anyway, at the moment I'm Rex Velvet.

Cool

I had the Talon long enough, I switched to Spidey!

Awesome, Alex!

Yours is cool too, Jason, don't get me wrong. It's just not as dancy as Alex's.

Dancy, indeed!

The tiny avatar panel doesn't do justice to my latest, but I couldn't pass this up when I saw it:

A Buzz Lightyear-Tron mashup by iamclue. The original:

With Halloween in the offing, I've changed my avatar from one of my monsters to one of my favorite monster-hunters.

Ambush Bug!

From this cover ...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service