We had this on the other board so I'm gong to start one for here.

Currently, I'm Constrictor. The picture picture is from Avengers the Initiative #10.

Views: 636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We're gone (again), Baby! 

(For now.)

With the beginning of football season I went with one of my favorite Cowboys, Mel Renfro.

I don't really go in for avatars--but when everyone who doesn't select an avatar has the same silhouette head where the avatar should be, I can see where selecting an avatar might be helpful for readers. If I selected an avatar, I'd want it to be an inanimate object like a paper clip. But then people might think I'm an attachment.

Haven't changed mine in ages, so ... Tim Omundson as King Richard in Galavant.  I spent 6 episodes saying "I know that voice!"  Then I looked him up, saw a picture of him without the beard and said "Ohhhhh, that guy."

I'm about a week late in doing this, but it is with a heavy heart that I change my avatar to a brilliant picture of Batman as rendered by Darwyn Cooke.

Just seen this thread.
I'm Captain Mar-Vell - both cos I liked him and it highlights my preference generally for all things Marvel
But also
It's taken from a British solicited cover fir a British reprint weekly that was where I found comics in the first place and I feel like a British wing of this international group.
Thankyou.

In a very MSTie mood lately.

Sadly none

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service