Today, it's Solomon Kane from the 80s Marvel mini-series.

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don Collett said:
Mark Sullivan said:
Mine is really scary: Jeanine & I looking happy. In Florida.

Which part is scary, being happy or being in Florida?

You don't often catch us looking that happy together, so that's a little scary. But we usually have a good time in Florida!
The classic image of the newspaperman's fedora with a "PRESS" card stuck into the hatband. And I drew it myself!
Northstar, from a Steve Uy cover for Uncanny X-Men. One of my favorite columnists from a couple of years ago used to use this same picture as his avatar.
Chris Fluit said:
Northstar, from a Steve Uy cover for Uncanny X-Men. One of my favorite columnists from a couple of years ago used to use this same picture as his avatar.

That is one of the few issues of X-men I still own...
Dilton Doily from the Archie comics,
Me and a guy in a really great homemade Cap costume at Gen-Con Indianapolis 2009...
It's the Spooky Season again!

This year, I'm going with my favorite boogeyman ... Sammy Terry!
I'm now using the image of The Doctor as portrayed by James K. Flynn in the fan-made Doctor Who Audio Dramas. If the picture looks like Matt Frewer...well, that's because it is. Frewer actually has nothing to do with the productions but DWAD seemed to think that his face fit their characterization.
No child wants to play with a Doctor Hmmm?-In-The-Box. :(
Huh. I always thought you'd be taller.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

I'm adding that to my library list.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service