Plans are in the works for a Wonder Woman TV series, says The Hollywood Reporter"Wonder Woman Headed to TV with David E. Kelley"

Producer David E. Kelley is the man who gave us Ally McBeal, Boston Legal and The Practice.

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She was also the fake first Kara on Smallville.
ClarkKent_DC said:
The lead has been cast for the show! Our new Wonder Woman is Adrianne Palicki, of Friday Night Lights.

TV Line broke the story here: "Scoop: TV's New Wonder Woman Is Friday Night Lights' Adrianne Palicki"

I could swear I saw that news somewhere recently.....

Oh yeah!

Alan M. said:
Well, they have a Wonder Woman...

:)

Alan Sepinwall perfectly sums up all of my thoughts on this topic.

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/adrianne-pali...

The Baltimore Sun gets Lynda Carter's thoughts: "A Wonder Woman for the Ages"

...Uh , oh.........

( Woo hoo ! A scoop !!!!!!!!!!! )

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/nbc-passes-on-wonder-woman-pilot--2972

...Will they at least show the pilot , blowing it off during late summer/non-rated times , to get some return from it ?????????

Why , I'dve never seen 1970s unsold pilots such as " Wives " and " Home Cookin' " if the networks didn't do that then !!!!!!!!!!!

Will the liscencing/DC situation rule that out ?:-(

Here's another costume for the show. Here's a little more info on the show. You have to scroll to the bottom to get to the article. But also check out the picture of Bane from Dark Knight rises at the top of the page.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service