The title says it all, and CBR has the deets.

"The film (which doesn't have a title as of yet) will come from a screenplay by frequent Nolan collaborator David S. Goyer and will apparently feature the villain General Zod – made famous in the classic Richard Donner/Christopher Reeve versions of the character."

So the last Superman movie saw Superman vs. Lex Luthor and real estate, and now this one sees Superman vs. General Zod.

I swear I've seen this pattern before...

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll second "no more Lex". I agree that Brainiac would be a good choice, and I'll add a suggestion of my own: the Parasite. You can show the contrast of Superman using his truly amazing powers for good, and how dangerous those abilities can be under evil control. You can show Superman's heroic nature shining through even when he is depowered. Lots of pontential for a great movie.
Ahem.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! Comics and Games for Everyone!

I used to listen to WOXY.com; It was the future of rock-n-roll! RIP WOXY

From your mouth to Snyder's ear.
Nice, Dags.
I'm with you!
I predict a train wreck. I think that Zack Snyder may be, in fact, the M. Night Shyamalan of comic book movies. He has one good movie to this credit. The rest are not so great.
Zack Snyder may be, in fact, the M. Night Shyamalan of comic book movies.

Ouch!
The problem with Brandon Routh is that he seemed too young for the role. I felt like I was watching a Superboy movie.

Which is odd, because Chris Reeve was the same age (26) when he first played Superman. But Reeve always seemed like a grown-up to me ... and still does, when I watch those movies.
Of course, Tom Welling is WAAAAAY past that now!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service