1) If you can’t find it, you don’t own it.
2) There are no bad characters, just bad writers.
3) The Golden Age of Comics is age 12.
anything can happen in a story, we
don’t care what eventually does.
5) No idea is so bad it can’t be resurrected.
6) Your enjoyment of a title is inversely proportional to its sales.
7) On continuity: If editors don’t care about their characters, neither should we.
8) Criticizing a book you’re not reading is like complaining about two other people dating.
writers like one of their characters so much, they forget to explain why we
should like them.
10) There should be enough variety in comics that I don’t like all of them.
11) Good art can sell a bad story; bad art will sink a good one.
12) A guest star usually means sales trouble.