Fluit Notes (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Teen Titans Project (1985)

The Teen Titans Project, Part IX New Faces (1985)   1985 was a year of change for the New Teen Titans.  Not that any year is static in a c…

Started by Chris Fluit

27 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by John Dunne

The Teen Titans Project (1990)

The Teen Titans Project, Part XIV:  The In-Between Year (1990)  When you look back over the history of the New Teen Titans -- or any comic,…

Started by Chris Fluit

9 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Let's Pretend This Never Happened"- Redeeming Bishop

Can a comic book character be ruined for all time?  Can a character stray so far from their essential nature or commit so heinous a crime,…

Started by Chris Fluit

140 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

A Year to Remender

A Year to Remender   Several years ago, Baron Bizarre posed the question, “Did you ever just discover a director?”  The Baron (aka Bob Chi…

Started by Chris Fluit

5 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Why I Read Event Comics (AXIS, Spider-Verse and Death of Wolverine)

Why I Read Event Comics (AXIS, Spider-Verse and Death of Wolverine)   Earlier this week, I came across the following comment on the interne…

Started by Chris Fluit

4 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

The Teen Titans Project (1988)

The Teen Titans Project, Part XII:  Danny Chase and Other Dreck (1988) Every comic claims to focus on the characters but that can’t be tru…

Started by Chris Fluit

12 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

The Teen Titans Project (1987)

The Teen Titans Project, Part XI:  Out with the Old, In with the New (1987)   It doesn’t always make sense to review a title year by year.…

Started by Chris Fluit

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Dave Elyea

Slightly Spooky Reviews

Slightly Spooky Reviews   I love Halloween.  It might be my favorite holiday*.  It’s an especially good time to be a comic book fan and a…

Started by Chris Fluit

0 Nov 3, 2014

The Teen Titans Project (1986)

The Teen Titans Project, Part X:  The Big Breakdown (1986) It’s one of the ironic contradictions of comic books -- of fiction in general, r…

Started by Chris Fluit

13 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Chris Fluit

The Teen Titans Project Part VII (1983)

The Teen Titans Project, Part VII:  'Earnestly Eighties (1983) The 1980s have a reputation for ostentatiousness.  It was the era of big d…

Started by Chris Fluit

0 Sep 12, 2014

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service