General Comics Discussions (6,003)

Featured Discussions

Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

In previous years, this was a memory box so we didn't miss any good nominations for the Cappies. With the Cappies hypertimed away, that doe…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)Latest Reply

A link to Border Mutt's "Links for Reviews ... Re-Read Threads ... Other Round Table Links"

Hey all!  Our pal Border Mutt has put together a very impressive thread with links to all of the various reviews and re-read threads, as we…

Started by John DunbarLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Digital Comics Sale

Today and Tomorrow (Wednesday & Thurs), Comixology is having a big sale on its Digital comics. If you've any interest -- I'm going to b…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

120 1 hour ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

A while back, I logged some week-to-week posts on DC’s digital reprint program through Comixology. It’s been a while, and their digital off…

528 2 hours ago

That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

I've been doing a reread of Brian Bendis's Superman/Action run this past week -- with the publication of Action 1009, he's reached 24 full…

46 2 hours ago

Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

I’ve probably mentioned on more than one occasion that Jonathan Hickman is one of my favorite writers. I consider his runs on Avengers and…

Started by Detective 445

95 4 hours ago
Reply by Detective 445

What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

Report what comic books you have read today--and tell us a little something about it while you're here!

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

5430 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Marvel Comics #1000: What did you think of it? (SPOILERS)

{SPOILER SPACE) So, what did  folks think of this? By me, it was a game of two  halves, the halves being: Pages paying tribute to vari…

Started by The Baron

5 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Frank Miller Daredevil

I recently completed a discussion of 13 volumes of Marvel Masterworks - Daredevil over in the "What Comics Have You Read Today?" thread. Wh…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

30 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Monsters on the Prowl

I've been a fan of Marvel's monsters for as long as I've been reading comics. This discussion will be divided into two "phases." Phase One…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

47 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

I begin with my traditional spoiler space picture of someone who has nothing to do with the topic at hand: Alan Hale Sr. & Jr. (To qu…

Started by The Baron

34 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

Justice League of America Annual #2 (12/84)Writer - Gerry Conway Editor - Alan Gold Penciller - Chuck Patton Inker - Dave HuntCover Art – C…

Started by Richard Mantle

89 8 hours ago
Reply by Richard Mantle

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service