General Comics Discussions (5,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mister Miracle by King and Gerads: SPOILERS

I loved the first issue of this book, as I have stated elsewhere. Just when a smile came to my face as I realized that Oberon was Danny DeV…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

22 Nov 20
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

That Wonder Woman Comics Thread

We seem to have some fans (and foes) of the Wonder Woman comics currently being put out here. Here's a place where we can discuss them. I h…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

153 Nov 19
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

DC's Black Label line may not survive exposure of Batman's L'il Wayne

Over on Comics Beat, Heidi MacDonald is writing that the whole flap over Batman: Damned #1 and Batman's Batawang might have sabotaged the B…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

12 Nov 9
Reply by Captain Comics

A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

In the recent Joker/Daffy Duck comic (Side Note: The latest batch of DC/WB crossovers are neither especially good or especially bad), there…

Started by The Baron

47 Nov 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

PUNISHING the Sub-Mariner! (Spoilers)

The noble Sub-Mariner, huh? After the events of New Avengers #21-23, it will be hard to categorize Namor as either a hero or an anti-hero.…

Started by Philip Portelli

39 Nov 7
Reply by Captain Comics

Mismatch Covers

In the 1970s there was a fair number of times when Marvel had to print a reprint instead of the intended story, but it was too late to repl…

Started by Luke Blanchard

26 Nov 6
Reply by Luke Blanchard

SUPERMAN VS SUB-MARINER (1939)

Place your bets in one corner we have the Action Ace, the Man of Steel, SUPERMAN and in the other, we have the Avenging Son, the Deep Sea D…

Started by Philip Portelli

1 Oct 25
Reply by Captain Comics

Memphis Comic Expo -- please click!

I wrote my first article for The Daily Memphian, the new journalism start-up in Memphis, as a freelancer. It's about the Memphis Comic Expo…

Started by Captain Comics

6 Oct 23
Reply by Captain Comics

The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

...Following in the massive footprints of the " Incomprehensible Idiot  " thread , I present...........   ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

138 Oct 20
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RIP Anthea Bell, Translator of jhe Asterix Books

Story Anthea Bell was not so well known in this country, but she was a huge figure in the British comics world, as she was the one who tra…

Started by The Baron

0 Oct 20

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service