General Comics Discussions (5,886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

...Following in the massive footprints of the " Incomprehensible Idiot  " thread , I present...........   ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

124 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Willis

Ultraman Manga, by Eiichi Shimizu & Tomohiro Shimoguchi (Mildy Spoiler-ish)

Volume One I picked this up since I was a fan of the old Ultraman TV show when I was a little kid. This story is a direct sequel to the or…

Started by The Baron

24 on Monday
Reply by The Baron

"Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

Every week, one item or another in my pull and hold stands out for me above the rest in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a periodical, so…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

502 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Hey, Kids! Comics! -- a thread to discuss the Chaykin comic

Here's a thread to discuss the new Howard Chaykin comic, Hey Kids! Comics!, and the stories behind the stories... Probably something we mig…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

12 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

GLAMOURPUSS ?

I have been following Dave Sim's GLAMOURPUSS , from Aardvark-Vanehiem (Sp??) , but , frankly , I would like to know if it is still running…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

11 on Monday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Hey, DC! What about...?

I'm wondering why we haven't heard more from these characters since either the New 52, or shortly after. I think there has to be more conte…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

42 on Monday
Reply by John Dunbar

DH to publish 'Hungry Ghosts,' Anthony Bourdain's final graphic novel

DARK HORSE COMICS WILL PUBLISH THE FINAL GRAPHIC NOVEL WRITTEN BY ANTHONY BOURDAIN MILWAUKIE, Ore., (September 12, 2018)—This October, Dark…

Started by Captain Comics

1 on Sunday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

Ben & Alicia tie the knot in 'Fantastic Four' #5

FANTASTIC FOUR #5: The Wedding That’s Been Years In The Making! Ben and Alicia will say “I Doom!” New York, NY—September 14, 2018—Gather yo…

1 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

Image's 'Die' preview

GAMEMASTERS KIERON GILLEN & STEPHANIE HANS ROLL OUT ALL-NEW SERIES IN DIE PORTLAND, OR, 09/12/2018 — Writer and co-creator of bestsell…

0 on Saturday

Marvel teases 'fall' of a Guardian

ONE WILL FALL This December in Infinity Wars: Fallen Guardian #1 INFINITY WARS: FALLEN GUARDIAN #1 Written by GERRY DUGGAN Art by ANDY MAC…

0 on Saturday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service