General Comics Discussions (5,606)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all EC addicts!

OK, so I'm doing research for my book about journalism in comics, with an April 15 deadline and zero vacation time (thanks, Gannett). It wi…

Started by Captain Comics

26 Feb 8
Reply by Captain Comics

Big Digital Comics Sale

Today and Tomorrow (Wednesday & Thurs), Comixology is having a big sale on its Digital comics. If you've any interest -- I'm going to b…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

117 Feb 6
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Randy Jackson reads the Golden Age Wonder Woman

For this project, I'll be going over the early days of Wonder Woman. Specifically I plan to read the Wonder Woman stories in Sensation Comi…

Started by Randy Jackson

6 Feb 5
Reply by Randy Jackson

Dark Nights: Metal --SPOILERS

Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man on July 16, 2017 at 11:43pm I get the feeling Snyder has started his own universe here. As much as…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

79 Feb 5
Reply by Detective 445

'New Age of DC Heroes' preview

Started by Captain Comics

26 Feb 4

Comic book sales trends in 2016

My friendly neighborhood comics shop, Fantom Comics of Washington, DC, breaks down what sold at the store in 2016. This information, of cou…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

94 Feb 2
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Doomsday Clock Spoiler Thread

Some of us have probably seen the Doomsday Clock Ashcan that’s been circulating around the internet for the past few days. I've really been…

Started by Detective 445

32 Feb 1

I get to write about comics!

Most of you know I've been a journalist, mostly as a copy editor, for many, many moons. I did start out as a reporter for a not-even-semi-m…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

79 Jan 31
Reply by Philip Portelli

Vulture profile of "Black Panther's" Christopher Priest

Vulture.com, the features arm of New York magazine, has a long profile of Christopher Priest, the writer whose take on the Black Panther --…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 Jan 30
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

When did Superboy first meet General Zod?

Calling the Legion, and its special powers! Hey, friends, you all know I get to write about comics for CBR. I'm doing research for a piece…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

27 Jan 30
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service