General Comics Discussions (6,116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Bloodbath' at DC Comics following shakeup at Warner Media

About a third of DC Comics editorial staffers are being laid off, Jim Lee demoted as publisher, editor-in-chief Bob Harras gets the ax, and…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

18 Aug 19
Reply by The Baron

This Week in Comics: Aug. 24-30, 2020

GENRE TV Star Trek: Lower Decks, "Moist Vessel" (CBS All Access, Aug. 27) Wynonna Earp, "Holy War Part Two" (Syfy, Aug. 30) Lovecraft Count…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Aug 19

Hawkmen

I am working my way through The Golden Age Hawkman Archives for the second time. The stories, from Flash Comics #1-22, are all written by G…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

35 Aug 18
Reply by Captain Comics

Framing Comics

Has anyone here framed their comics for display? It is something I've been wanting to do for awhile, but when I looked they aren't cheap. Y…

Started by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

4 Aug 17
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

COVID-19 and comics

64 Aug 14
Reply by Captain Comics

CBLDF Director Resigns Under Fire

Story I must confess that I wasn't up on this story.  Anyone have any thoughts or insights on this?

Started by The Baron

8 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Willis

The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

...Following in the massive footprints of the " Incomprehensible Idiot  " thread , I present...........   ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

184 Aug 11
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

This Week in Comics: Aug 10-16, 2020

GENRE TV Stargirl, "Stars and Stripe Part Two" (DCUniverse, Aug. 10) Stargirl, "Stars and Stripe Part Two" (The CW, Aug. 11) Agents of S.H.…

3 Aug 6
Reply by The Baron

This Week in Comics: Aug 3-9, 2020

GENRE TV Stargirl, "Stars and Stripe Part One" (DCUniverse, Aug. 3) Stargirl, "Stars and Stripe Part One" (The CW, Aug. 4) Agents of S.H.I.…

0 Aug 3

This Week in Comics: July 20-26, 2020

GENRE TV Stargirl, "Brainwave Jr." (DCUniverse, July 20) Stargirl, "Brainwave Jr." (The CW, July 20) Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, "As I Have…

8 Jul 30
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service