General Comics Discussions (5,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Groups - how can we make them better?

I just did some bitchin' about the Blog Posts in the "So now that we've been here for a while" discussion, I want to say: I love the Groups…

Started by John Dunbar

15 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

Siege #2 (spoilers)

Wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey wi…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

17 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by The Baron

Spoiler Space Test #2

I am the very model of a modern major general, I've information animal and vegetable and mineral, and nickel, neodymium, neptunium, germani…

Started by The Baron

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

Thinking of opening a comic shop - any advice?

I'm toying with the idea of opening a comic shop here in my hometown within a few years. I know there are some here who are current or form…

Started by John Dunbar

8 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Dagwan

Watchmen Sequels?

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/02/03/watchmen-2-looks-like-a-real-possibility/   I can't imagine that many comic creators would actually hav…

Started by KSwolf

6 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

Batman & Robin #7

I don't know about this issue. Cameron Stewart is a good artist but it doesn't seem to fit Grant's story. And I'm not too sure about Dick'…

Started by Larfleeze

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alan M.

My Previews order for April, 2010

Most of these will be read and given to my brother's school.  Comics for family members are noted in parentheses.  The comics I'll keep for…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Horn'd One

Dallas Comic Con

Another Dallas Comic Con passed this weekend and I, of course, went.Let me get the bitching out of the way first. I mentioned it last time,…

Started by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

Collections for April 28!?

All of the following collections have been solicited for release on the same day!   Klassic Krazy Kool Kids Komics Bloom County Vol. 2 Buck…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

9 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

The Captain in the woodshed

Here's a letter I got this week. Is the guy right? Hello. I recently read your article about the upcoming roster for the Justice League.…

Started by Captain Comics

15 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service