General NON-Comics Discussions (429)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is their "Guilty Pleasure" hit?

To complement the "Greatest" thread - pick a band, any band, and tell us which of their songs is one that peopel may not know, but like. F…

Started by Mike Williams

13 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Mike Parnell

Captain Mohawk Lives...

...on Champions Online! My goofy little hero guy from my late, unlamented comic strip is now in 3-D color. I was really impressed with how…

Started by Don Collett

0 Sep 29, 2009

Who's the third smartest man in the real world?

We all know that in the DC Universe, Mr. Terrific in the World's Third Smartest Man, after Luthor and Batman. So, who's the third smartest…

Started by The Baron

2 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

Artists Called "Foster"

Out of artists called "Foster", Hal Foster is the greatest!

Started by The Baron

9 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Top Ten Posters - The Final List from the Old Board

Baron Bizarre: 26,700 Chris Fluit: 20,961 Randy Jackson: 19,657 Rich Lane: 18,796 Jeff of Earth J: 18,698 PowerBook Pete: 15,415 Alan M.: 1…

Started by The Baron

20 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by The Baron

St. Louis

I'm going to St. Louis tomorrow and will be returning on Sunday. Anybody familiar with that area? I'm looking for suggestions of places to…

Started by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

12 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Poetry Corner

A Mister Tommy Eliot, of Saint Louis, Missouri, writes: The Waste Land I. THE BURIAL OF THE DEAD APRIL is the cruellest month, breed…

Started by The Baron

36 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by The Baron

Question About British English

Got the DVD for Doctor Who "The Next Doctor". The extra was "Doctor Who at the Proms", a sort of mini-concert of Doctor Who music hosted by…

Started by The Baron

5 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by The Baron

Political News

The mind BOGGLES!

Started by The Baron

11 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

A Parody Thread: Conversation Using Words That You Chose To Convey A Certain Mood or Effect

Sorry: The "Conversation Using Song Titles/Lyrics" prompted this. Anyway, to get the ball rolling: "Hey, buddy, how you doing? Geez, I hav…

Started by The Baron

16 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Dagwan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service