Movies and TV (1,409)

Featured Discussions

List of Star Trek Threads

LIST OF STAR TREK THREADS The Baron Watches Star Trek (Spoilers) a discussion of the original series episodes in broadcast order STAR TRE…

Started by Border MuttLatest Reply

Movies and Television Thread Index

MOVIES Akira Kurosawa movies Alien movies All Star Superman Ant-Man Avatar The Avengers Avengers: Age of Ultron Batman: Bad Blood Batman: T…

Started by Border MuttLatest Reply

List of Doctor Who Threads

TV Episodes:   The First Doctor: An Unearthly Child The Daleks The Edge of Destruction Marco Polo The Keys of Marinus The Aztecs The Sensor…

Started by The BaronLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dark Shadows

I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shad…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2951 3 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

Batman/Catwoman Oral Sex Scene Blocked

"Heroes don't do that," says DC. Story HERE. 

6 5 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

Miscellaneous Big Finish Audios

For a while now, I’ve been posting reactions to big “meaty” arcs such as The Eighth Doctor Adventures, Dark Eyes, Doom Coalition and The Co…

218 9 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Ultraman Leo

I was a big fan of Ultraman when I was a kid. In the early ‘90s I discovered there was a new “Ultraman” show, but unfortunately I was more…

324 19 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Warner Home Video announces 'Batman: The Long Halloween' parts one and two

I suspect this will be just the beginning of a flood of PR. I will add whatever else comes in as it arrives. -- Cap Complicated relations…

Started by Captain Comics

11 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

R.I.P. Ned Beatty, 1937-2021

Longtime character actor Ned Beatty, who made his mark right out of the gate with his first film Deliverance, dies at 83. From CNN: "Actor…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

The Baron Watches the Gamera Movies

Finally have decent copies of all of these, as well as of the MST3K episodes, so this seems like a good one to do.  I don't have as much re…

Started by The Baron

63 Jun 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'The Flash' -- Season 7

The Flash returned last night after a long hiatus because, y'know, COVID. In fact, last season, they didn't get to film all of the episodes…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

18 Jun 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

The Time War

For a long time, Big Finish had been prohibited by the BBC from doing any stories set during the Time War. I was pleased when that restrict…

71 Jun 10
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Space: 1999

Back on the old board we had a discussion about the differences between seasons one and two (the theme music, the actors), what happened to…

4 Jun 9
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service