Movies and TV (1,460)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Movies I Have Seen Lately

Saw a Takashi Miike picture called The Great Yokai War. "Yokai" is a Japanese term for monsters from folklore, as opposed to the more famil…

Started by The Baron

4874 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Ultraman 80

I was a big fan of Ultraman when I was a kid. In the early ‘90s I discovered there was a new “Ultraman” show, but unfortunately I was more…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

535 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Legends of Tomorrow' Season 4

DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW WELCOMES TWO NEW CHARACTERS FOR SEASON FOUR Ramona Young Joins as Series Regular Alaska Yu; Comedian Tom Wilson…

Started by Captain Comics

36 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

R.I.P. Eddie Mekka, of "Laverne & Shirley"

From Deadline: "Eddie Mekka Dies: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ Actor Was 69: Also from Deadline: "Cindy Williams Remembers ‘Laverne & Shirle…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Dec 2
Reply by The Baron

Doctor Who Reactions: "Fugitive of the Judoon" (SPOILERS)

"A platoon of Judoon. Near the Moon." I find Graham's "But they're police" reaction when he's that the Judoon might kill someone. "Local E…

Started by The Baron

21 Dec 1
Reply by The Baron

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Timeless Children" (SPOILERS)

“Assassinated presidents” - a callback to “The Deadly Assassin”. I liked the little moment between Graham and Yaz. Are you suffering comfo…

Started by The Baron

15 Dec 1
Reply by The Baron

'The Flash' -- Season 8

Season 8 of The Flash has launched, with a five-episode story arc -- they're calling it a "graphic novel" -- titled "Armageddon." It is a l…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 Nov 30
Reply by Captain Comics

What are you watching right now?

Criminal Minds: "Amplification"

Started by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

825 Nov 29
Reply by The Baron

Other long-running franchises

Alien 1. Alien (1979) 2. Aliens (1986) 3. Alien 3 (1992) 4. Alien: Resurrection (1997) 5. Alien vs. Predator (2004) 6. Aliens vs. Predator…

Started by Captain Comics

46 Nov 29
Reply by Richard Willis

TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

I meant to post this earlier but Night of the Lepus is on TCM tonight (4/15) at 11:30 PM EST. This is one of those movies that I always he…

Started by Philip Portelli

119 Nov 28
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service