Movies and TV (1,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-Watching the Godzilla Movies

Gojira (1954), a.k.a Godzilla Producer Tomoyuki Tanaka had a problem. The film he was meant to be producing, a grand Japanese/Indonesian co…

Started by The Baron

143 Nov 11
Reply by Richard Willis

Dark Shadows

I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shad…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2179 Nov 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

New Green Lantern TV Series

https://news.avclub.com/hbo-max-announces-a-game-of-thrones-spin-off-a-green-l-1839450661 HBO MAX just announced the new show, along with…

Started by KSwolf

0 Oct 30

Doctor Who Reactions: "Utopia"/"The Sound of Drums"/"Last of the Time Lords" (SPOILERS)

1)I debated with myself whether to post this as one or two stories. I went with one, as to me it's all one big story.   2)Of course, this s…

Started by The Baron

3 Oct 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

So, are we ready to talk about this? My first comment is that it didn't feel like a three-hour movie -- it felt like they packed four hours…

Started by Captain Comics

26 Oct 22
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Movie/TV tropes I try to ignore

Are there certain things you notice in movie after movie, TV show after TV show, that nip at your suspension of disbelief, because they kee…

41 Oct 16
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

'Arrow' Season 7

OLIVER QUEEN FACES AN ALL-NEW THREAT FROM A LETHAL TEAM OF ASSASSINS IN SEASON SEVEN OF ARROW DC Villains The Longbow Hunters Come to Sta…

8 Oct 12
Reply by Richard Willis

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Daleks' Master Plan"

I have been very much looking forward to the release of this audio, not only because it is from one of the legendary missing stories, not o…

21 Oct 10
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Riverdale' Season 3

A NEW DISTRICT ATTORNEY LAYS DOWN THE LAW IN RIVERDALE — PENELOPE ANN MILLER TO PLAY MS. WRIGHT BURBANK, Calif. (July 22, 2018) — Archie…

19 Oct 7
Reply by Richard Willis

"Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

The TWD spin-off is back for another season with new cast members (three kids), new villains (led by "Max Headroom") and, soon, another "cr…

31 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service