Movies and TV (1,135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'The Walking Dead' Season 8

Here's the trailer from SDCC. Season 8 launches Oct. 22, 2017.

Started by Captain Comics

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Movies I Have Seen Lately

Saw a Takashi Miike picture called The Great Yokai War. "Yokai" is a Japanese term for monsters from folklore, as opposed to the more famil…

Started by The Baron

3277 Dec 11
Reply by Richard Willis

'Gotham' Season 4

GOTHAM cast and producers returned to San Diego Comic-Con to give fans a preview of the mayhem in store for the upcoming fourth season, a…

12 Dec 10
Reply by Captain Comics

'Supergirl' Season 3

PRESS RELEASE   DC CHARACTERS TO VISIT NATIONAL CITY FOR SEASON THREE OF SUPERGIRL   Executive Producers and Cast Introduce New Chara…

33 Dec 10
Reply by Captain Comics

'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 3

PRESS RELEASEFAMILIAR FACES RETURN TO THE TIMELINE FOR SEASON THREE OF DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROWNeal McDonough, Arthur Darvill and Wentwor…

24 Dec 9
Reply by Captain Comics

'Arrow' Season 6

PRESS RELEASE NEW THREATS EMERGE IN STAR CITY FOR SEASON SIX OF ARROW Lost and Person of Interest Star Michael Emerson Announced to Joi…

10 Dec 9
Reply by Richard Willis

'The Gifted' Season 1

Coming Oct. 2, and featuring Polaris, Thunderbird, Blink and ... the Strucker family?

5 Dec 8
Reply by Richard Willis

Marvel to launch new animation franchise 'Marvel Rising'

MARVEL TO LAUNCH NEW ANIMATION FRANCHISE ‘MARVEL RISING’ Feature Length Film And Six, Four-Minute Digital Shorts Set to Debut the Proper…

2 Dec 7
Reply by Captain Comics

Marvel partners with Stitcher to launch its first scripted podcast, ‘Wolverine: The Long Night’

Marvel partners with Stitcher to launch its first scripted podcast, ‘Wolverine: The Long Night’ Actors Richard Armitage, Scott Adsit, Bob B…

3 Dec 6
Reply by Richard Willis

The Anime Review Thread

I know there's at least one other fan of anime on this board, and perhaps more, so I thought I'd do a review of some of the anime I've watc…

Started by Randy Jackson

83 Dec 6
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service